chapter:5

The next day

Jungkooks pov

I run into the studio with taehyung out of breath. I'm late to my first training session with jimin because taehyung was dancing around in the kitchen.
I open the door and try and catch my breath.

I look up and sigh seeing jimin stood with his arms crossed dressed in a black tank top with sweatpants and all the other members sat against the wall on their phones or asleep.
I take a deep breath "it was taehyungs fault he-"
He walks to me "you are 10 minutes at 27 seconds later....you get a punishment"

I tilt my head "huh?" He smirks and holds up some clothes "these will be your gym clothes because you were late....if you were on time you would have gotten different clothes....now go and chance quickly" I take the clothes and walk past taehyung who was now sat on the floor with the others.

I walk to the restroom and groan "I wish I wasn't late....these are so embarrassing" I huff and change into the clothes ..

these are so embarrassing" I huff and change into the clothes

Why do I have to wear womens clothes? This is ridiculous.
I walk back to jimin after putting my gym trainers on. I chuck my clothes at taehyung and walk up to jimin who smirks "alright!"

I blush when taehyung laughs "those leggings make your ass look good jungkook!" I roll my eyes "oh shut up taehyung" he laughs.

Jimin crosses his arms "right! Stretch your right arm" I copy his movements to stretch. I wince a little when he hits the back of my head "focus on me and not on the machine's and shit behind me" I gulp "s-sorry"

I continue to copy his movements to stretch and then he stops and moves out the way "right....lets get to this", I look around and gulp

He makes me do loads of things, im sweating and out of breath

He makes me do loads of things, im sweating and out of breath. He looks at me "right! What is the last thing then jeon?" I look around and shrug

"Treadmill?"
He nods "indeed! Go go go jeon! We haven't got all day!" I walk to the treadmill and step onto it. I gasp when jimin starts it without warning me.

I walk on it and then jimin picks up the pace causing me to jog. I hear the others laughing quietly, jimin chuckles "ready?" I tilt my head "for what?" I gasp when he picks up the pace again making me run fast.

I continue to run as fast as I can breathing heavily. I continue to run and then gasp when I trip and fall off the treadmill causing everyone to gasp and rush to me.
Jimin kneels down next to me "you okay?",

I wince a little and sit up "y-yeah....I'm fine" jin crouches down "you sure? You fell quite hard" I blush looking down.
I just embarrassed myself infront of my idols.....I'm such a clutz......
I will never be able to look at them again!

Taehyung chuckles "you're overthinking again aren't you Kookie?" I look at him "huh?" He grabs my hands and helps me stand up. I brush myself off and namjoon passes me a bottle of water and I drink it.

Hoseok Huff's "you're thinking that you just embarrassed yourself aren't you?" I hesitate but nod "because I did....ive watched videos of you going so fast on the treadmill and I fell off....I'm such a clutz.....I'll get better! I just need more training",

Jimin stands up "jungkook you did Amazing for your first session....rest now and your next session is next week....wash the clothes and wear those again" I nod weakly "o-okay" he ruffles my hair "good job.....and I won't always go this hard on you jungkook"

I blush and he walks away.
Yoongi Huff's "it sounds like he's talking about sex" I blush more "don't say that!" yoongi smirks and yells while maintaining eye contact with me "IT.SOUNDS.LIKE.HE.IS.TALKING.ABOUT.SEX!"

I cross my arms and he smirks "swag"
I roll my eyes and then jump when jimin walks back over "who is talking about sex?", Jin looks at him "you....it sounded like you were talking about sex with jungkook", I blush more.
Jimin chuckles "ewww dude no....that's gross"

I look down "yeah.... disgusting" taehyung sighs "guys....let's drop that subject" I force a smile "I'll get going then! Tae told me you have dance practice today! Have fun guys", namjoon goes to say something but I walk out after grabbing my things..

Of course it's disgusting to jimin.....he probably thinks I'm disgusting.......he is straight anyway so he wouldn't like me ever....
And I'm just his 'student' I'm basically nothing to him....to all of them....

And I have to live with that....I can't change that