chapter: 3

Jimins pov

"He's been upstairs for ages....I'm going to get him" I stand up from the couch. Jin sighs "don't scare him jimin" I roll my eyes "which room will he be in?" Taehyung shrugs "Probably his room....first door on the left....if he isn't in there try my room.....you know where that is"

I nod and then walk up the stairs I open taehyungs room door and don't see him.
I walk to his room and pause when I hear his voice "he's gonna think I'm such a slob.....I can't let him be my gym trainer....I'm such a wimp....ugh! What do I even say to him?.....if I start working out then I'll at least have some muscles.....maybe I can impress him by working out myself?"

I open the door slowly to see jeon Jungkook doing press-ups. I lean against the door frame with my arms crossed watching him. He does a few and then stands up and pouts "this is never gonna work!"

I chuckle "if you continue with that state of mind yeah...." He jumps and looks at me. His eyes widen "p-park jimin....you're stood there......." I raise an eyebrow when he suddenly runs around his room taking down posters of me and hidin figurines of me and plushies all under his bed.

I chuckle "you forgot one" I point to the body pillow on his bed of me. He gasps and picks it up shoving it into the closet. I  look at him "as I was saying....if you are thinking you can't do it then you will never be able to do It......but if you think positive and give yourself goals then you'll be able to do anything....."

He sighs "but-" I cut him off "but nothing....how do you think I became an idol?" He shrugs "you auditioned?" I nod "exactly....and how I got ready for that audition is I trained hard, I set myself reasonable goals in my head, I said to myself that I can do this....I didn't just sit around saying 'i can't do this, he won't be impressed' I said to myself 'i can do this, I will prove it to them....I will make them proud"

He nods "so?" I roll my eyes "as your gym trainer I'm telling you, before we even start any of the Physical training, I want you to make a goal in your head, for example....by the end of this week I made a goal that I'm going to make new choreography for a song....your goal could be that you want to build up muscle? Or want to make your abs more visible.....make a goal and stick to it....if you fail then just extend the deadline"

He looks at me and then nods "okay....." I nod "now go downstairs, the others are here for your birthday" he gulps and nods "you leave first...." I raise an eyebrow "why?" He looks around the room "because I have something to do" I laugh a little "you're gonna put your posters back up?.....you don't need them anymore....." He tilts his head and I then smirk and wink at him and then walk back downstairs.

I chuckle when I hear a bang followed by Jungkooks voice "HOLY SHIT!"
I walk into the lounge, hoseok looks at me "what did you do to my best friend?" I sit down "nothing, I just gave him some advice"

Jungkooks pov

I slip over a poster and land on my butt thinking about what jimin mean....

You don't need them anymore......

Wait......is it because I now have the real park jimin in my life?!
"HOLY SHIT!"

I stand up and then slowly walk downstairs into the lounge. Everyone looks at me, I gulp when yoongi asks "what were you doing??" I look around "I was uh.....doing drugs?" Taehyung chuckles "you suck at lying Kookie"

Jin chuckles "anyways that doesn't matter! We have a gift for you jungkook!" I tilt my head "wait what??" He stands up and nods "here is a ticket to front row at our next concert....you can then also come back stage after the concert"

He hands me a ticket. I gasp "really?!! I get to really go?!" They all nod. I smile widely and hug him "thank you so so much!!!" He laughs and hugs back "your welcome....any friend of taehyungs and hoseoks is a friend of ours....."

I step back and giggle "this is the best birthday ever! Thank you guys so much!" Hoseok chuckles "you're such a fanboy." I look at him and stick my tounge out "you're just mad because jimin is my bias and not you" jimin chuckles

Hoseok rolls his eyes "oh shut up, we can stop jimin from being your gym trainer so shush" I go quiet and look down. Namjoon chuckles "wow...."

Jimin gets a message and then looks at it and sighs "we have to leave now....manager  wants us back for practice..... taehyung will bring you for training tomorrow alright?" I blush and nod "o-okay..." He winks and me and then Jin hugs me and I say goodbye to them all and then close the door after they all leave.

After the door closes I scream "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I JUST MET BTS!!!" I giggle and lay on the floor "they're so pretty!!!!!!! and park jimin.....oh man.....holy shit! He is a fucking god!!! He looks so amazing! And his voice!!!! Omg...."

I giggle "he's so handsome!!! And he's my gym trainer!!! This is amazing!!!! AND I get to go to their concert and go backstage!!!!!

BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER!!!!"

I walk to my room and lay on my bed with my body pillow of jimin giggling.
I'm so happy....