Chapter 16

One week later

Jimins pov

I gasp running up to jungkook catching him before he faints "baby?" he winces a little "m-my head hurts" I stand up picking him up bridal style "that's enough practice for you today"

I walk and sit down with my back against the wall and him in my lap. I sigh "have you eaten today?" he shakes his head leaning his head against my chest. I look at hoseok who nods and then stands up

I rub Jungkooks back "you don't have to be perfect....we all make mistakes" he sighs "I-I just want to get things right...you are all so perfect!" I smile and shake my head "no...we aren't all perfect"

I turn his head towards all the others who were all practicing. He gasps when taehyung trips up and pulls yoongi down with him, both wincing as they hit the floor. They all then laugh about it and get back up

I smile and then make him look at me "I have fallen over so many times on stage and we all just laugh it off, fans understand that we have flaws because we are still human...and nobody is flawless and you need to remember that"

He sighs "I just...dont want to make any mistakes on stage" I kiss his head "you'll be perfect on the stage, and if you mess up? We just laugh about it and carry on....the fans are gonna love you"

Hobi walks over and hands him some food. He smiles "thank you hobi" hobi smiles "don't mention it...dont overwork yourself koo!" he walks and starts to practice with the others.

Jungkook slowly eats the food and then leans his head back on my chest once he's finished. I wrap my arms around him "don't worry so much baby, you'll be perfect and the fans are going to adore you!!" he giggles a little "I hope so..."

I kiss his cheek and he gasps when I start to tickle him, he laughs "ahh! No!!!" he laughs more as I tickle him. I smile and he tries to get away from me but I stop him and tickle him more.

I see everyone else staring at us but I ignore them and listen to Jungkooks laughs.

I stop tickling him and he giggles a little trying to catch his breath, I smile "you have such a beautiful laugh" he blushes and looks at me "t-thank you" I smirk a little and then pull him to me kissing him deeply. He blushes more but kisses back

He really needs to stop worrying so much..
He'll be fine on the stage and the fans will love him