chapter:7

Jungkooks pov

I limp back into the studio and taehyung gasps and helps me stand up properly taking my weight off my injured ankle "whoa! I thought jimin was helping you" I shake my head "I'm fine on my own.....I can still walk"

Hoseok sighs "what happened Kookie?" I shake my head "nothing happened"
Jimin walks in "jungkook did I say something wrong?" I shake my head "no of course not....why do you all think something is wrong?",

Jimin nods "I did say something wrong.....but all I said is that I could never be with a boy....oh....is it because you don't like me and you're angry that I said you were my boyfriend so we'd get in faster?...." I shake my head "no you said nothing wrong Jimin.....and I'm not angry with you....I just wanted to get inside quickly that's all"

He sighs "oh okay I see.....are you sure?" I nod and force a smile "of course....I'm fine" taehyung grabs my hand "let's get you home and to bed Kookie" I gasp when he picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck. Taehyung looks at namjoon "me and Hoseok will be taking a break to look after our best friend"

He nods. Jimin gasps "can I help?" I look away, taehyung shrugs "I guess you can all help....we can go back to our house and you guys can either go home when you want or stay over" they all nod and then we all make our way back to mine,hoseok and taehyungs house.

We get there and taehyung carries me inside and all the others walk inside as well. Taehyung sits me on the couch and I giggle "I can do things for myself guys..." Jin puts a blanket on me "so you don't get cold....oh wait....you should change" hoseok nods and I gasp when he picks me up and walks upstairs.

He then helps me change my outfit into some shorts and an oversized hoodie and then he carries me downstairs again making me laugh. He sits me on the couch and puts my injured ankle on a footstool and then covers me with a blanket "there we go!"

I giggle "guys...it's only my ankle i don't need this much" taehyung rolls his eyes "youre also a sad little gay ball of emotions so now close your eyes and sle- oh shit" my eyes widen and I look at jimin who was staring at me and I see disgust in his eyes.

I look down. Yoongi tilts his head "you're gay?" I nod a little, he chuckles "I'm pansexual so welcome to the club" I giggle a little, namjoon and Jin smile "we're bisexual" hoseok and taehyung nod "same"

Jimin says silent and sits on a separate couch to us. Is he..... homophobic?
Namjoon looks at jimin "you aren't homophobic are you?" Jimin shakes his head "of course not....I'm just surprised that none of you are straight"

Yoongi chuckles "in all honesty chim I don't think you're straight....if anything you're bisexual" jimin scoffs I look away "let's just stop talking bout sexuality....none of this is important" taehyung sighs "but kook-" I shake my head "as long as nobody is homophobic here then why should we worry?"

Hoseok sits next to me and I lean on him and he wraps his arm around me. We put on attack on Titan and I close my eyes and grip hoseoks shirt and Tear up a little....why the fuck am I crying????
.......there's something wrong with me.....no wonder i basically have no friends....

Jimins pov

I look at Jungkook who was gripping hoseoks shirt....is he okay? I see a tear roll down his cheek but he quickly wipes it....I have to say something "jungkook why are you crying?" Everyone quickly turns to jungkook who sits up properly and gasps

Hoseok gasps "whoa bunny what's wrong?" Jungkook shakes his head "nothing....I'm fine" taehyung sits the other side of Jungkook hugging him "you're crying bunny....what happened?" Hoseok hugs them both and jungkook hugs them both back and for some reason I feel a little jealous but I don't show it.

Jungkook sighs "I was just thinking about stuff and I poked myself in the eye....I'm fine.... honestly" he looks at me and then looks away...

I've done something wrong.....have I hurt him in some way??.......what have I done to hurt him???