chapter 11

Jimins pov

"This is all my fault...." We all look at yoongi who was looking down "I shouldn't have made you both kiss....I'm sorry" I sigh "it's not your fault hyung....it's mine....and now he hates me..... he'll never talk to me again"

Taehyung scoffs "right! Let's go! We're sorting this out! I know jungkook and i know how he acts!so! Jimin you start to walk to Jungkooks and we'll drive and meet you there!" I tilt my head "but it's raining....there's enough roo-"

Hoseok cuts me off "get walking jimin" I huff and walk out the building with all the others and they all climb into the car and I start to walk to Jungkooks house in the pouring rain getting soaked.
I walk for awhile and arrive at his house and I stand and wait for the others to arrive.

"Jimin? What the hell are you doing?!"

I look towards the voice and see jimin standing by the door. He picks an umbrella up and walks to me and holds it over both of us "what are you doing here?" I look at him "taehyung told me to walk here....and he said they'd meet me here so we can sort everything out....and so I can apologize again"

He rolls his eyes "I see...well....uh.......come in and wait....I've got some clothes you can wear while these ones dry" I hesitate but walk inside with him.
He puts the umbrella down and i close the door and take my shoes off.

I shiver "I'll be fine in these clothes I just wanted to apologize again" he Huff's "you're going to catch a cold jimin....I'm not going to allow that to happen" he walks to taehyungs room and grabs something. I sigh.....this was a mistake coming here.....he hates me even more

He walks out and hands me a hoodie and some sweatpants "these are taehyungs but they should fit you" I nod and take them and then walk to the bathroom and change into them. My eyes widen seeing a blade on the counter "no...."

I quickly change and then walk out to jungkook who was making hot drinks. I walk to him and sigh "jungkook-" he cuts me off "if you're about to ask about my wrists you can stop....it's a blade I keep there just in case....I haven't done anything..." He pulls his sleeves up and I only see scars.

I nod "I see...." He sighs "here" he hands me a cup of hot chocolate. I smile a little "thanks" he sighs "we should talk shouldn't we?" I nod "we should" he nods "let's go sit on the couch then..." I nod and we both sit on the couch and I take a deep breath

What do I say?!