Reunited once more

Harry POV

After my melt down at lunch yesterday I don't really remember much. I vaguely remember Percy's room and swallowing something but other than that, I'm drawing a blank. All I know, is that I slept very well last night. My dreams were of only the happy moments in my life. 

Meeting my friends. 

Winning my first quidditch match. 

The first time I met Ginny. 

It's the happy moments that makes life worth living, and with Professor Jackson's help I'm remembering that. 

Terrible things have happened to me, it's true. That's not going to change. But I still have the people in my life that make me happy, and that's what makes me continue to live. 

I smile to myself slightly, thinking of how much my thinking has changed over the past two weeks. People really do change. 

I am currently walking to the great hall for breakfast. I just hope that nobody looks at me weirdly or points at me like a zoo animal. I take a deep breath and steel my nerves, before striding confidently (at least I hope it looked confident) into the great hall. 

Some of the chatter stopped, a few people stared, but mostly everybody just went along with their daily lives. I reckon Professor Jackson had something to do with that. 

When I've taken my seat at the Griffindor table my eyes shift from the other students up to the staff table. I skim my eyes along the table until I get to him. Percy just smiles slightly with a glint in his eyes and nods, then continues his conversation with a girl and a boy next to him. 

I've never seen these two people before. My first thought was that they were terrifying. The boy is dressed in all black and has a menacing "Don't talk to me" aura around me. While the girl has a crown on her head, she still looks like she can kill anything with her bare hands. Her posture, the way she eats and talks just screams power and confidence. 

I turn to my friends and voice my thoughts. 

"Oh those are the people that came yesterday," Hermione explains helpfully, "They are people with more experience with monsters and will be helping us with this next war."

"Two people? That's all the help Professor Jackson could find?" I reply irritated. We are on the brink of war against an enemy we have been learning to fight against for two weeks, and the best he can do is get us two people!?

"Don't jump to conclusions, mate," Ron mutters. 

"Ron's right Harry, the girl brought a whole army with her," Hermione responds. 

"What? Really? Well, where are they!?" I reply excitedly. 

Ginny decides to join the conversation at this point, "They are camping outside of the school grounds. Something about not wanting to be near boys.. They call themselves the Hunters of Artemis."

"Hunters of Artemis? What?" I stammer. Isn't Artemis a goddess or something...?

"Yeah, they are named after the original hunters from the Greek myths back in the old days. They decided that the old hunters of Artemis shared the same values as their hunting group so they called themselves the same thing." Ginny responds. She gives me this look that just says Well if you were there yesterday you would know and we wouldn't have to explain it.

"Hunters? Wait, what do they hunt?"

Hermione rolls her eyes and whacks my head. "Honestly Harry, could you be any thicker? Obviously they hunt monsters, like the old hunters of Artemis. Professor Jackson explained all of this yesterday."