Epilogue

10 Years Later

Percy POV

I step into Harry's new home and immediately smell the cake baking in the oven. I smile to myself and casually stroll into the living room. 

The furniture and decorations of this new home is MUCH better than the last one. 

"HARRY I'M HOOOOMMMEE!" I sing merrily just to annoy him. 

"PERCY! How many times do I have to remind you that you DON'T LIVE HERE!" Harry's voice yells back. 

I just laugh at him and I can hear him laughing from the other room as well. He enters and I can really see how he's matured over time. 

He became an auror (obviously), and he's the best auror in the ministry (obviously). We both grin at eachother as we do the manliest bro-hug in the universe. 

Ginny shuffles in with some cake and tea, she just sighs when she sees us doing our strange dance-hug-clap routine thing. 

"Boys.." I hear her mutter. 

I turn to her and smile widely, "Ginny! How are you? Let me take those." I take two steps towards her and grab the tray out of her hands. She just sighs with relief and sits down. 

"So how's the baby?" I ask as I place the tray on the table.

"I have the weirdest cravings! And-" She keeps talking about different things. 

I look at Harry and can tell that he's genuinely interested in what his wife has to say. I smile at them, they make such a good couple. 

After leaving hogwarts Ginny got a job in the ministry as well, they both settled down and are now planning to start a family. Ron and Hermione are doing the same thing a few houses down the street. 

As far as I know, all four of them meet up every fortnight to talk about who knows what. Tonight is one of these occasions. 

Seeing Harry and Ginny together reminds me of Annabeth and me. 

After the war with the monster the gods decided to give me another gift (Seriously haven't they figured it out by now that I don't want anything!?), after declining godhood and several other things we agreed on a gift that I actually wanted. 

Annabeth. 

Well.. sorta.

Hades wouldn't allow a dead spirit into the land of the living. 

But we settled on Annabeth and me sharing dreams together, kind of like demigod dreams where it's real. It's kind of better in a way because we can literally do anything that we imagine. 

It's not the same as the real deal, and my heart aches for the real Annabeth every time I wake up, but I know that I just have to wait patiently. One day I will die. And we will be reunited forever again.

Ginny ends her longs speech and I watch Harry and her converse for a few minutes. My smile widens as I think about how relieved I am that they are all doing well. 

When Hermione and Ron come I notice that Hermione is also pregnant. 

We all sit around Harry's table and talk like the best of friends. Well, we have been meeting like this for 10 years now..

The evening comes to a close as I get a text from my boss (something to do with terrorists idk) and I have to leave. Nobody cries because we all know that we'll be talking to eachother again in about a month. 

I usually pop in to Harry's place whenever my job takes me to London. 

The cold night air is a refreshing end to the beautiful evening and I continue to smile as I vapour travel away to my apartment in New York. 

I close my eyes and feel optimistic about the future. 

---------------------------------------------

Harry POV

The next night I arrive home from work before Ginny, which is a surprise in its own right. I walk inside and see that my lovely wife has left me ingredients and a recipe on the kitchen counter with a note. 

"It's time for you to learn how to cook. Good luck!" with a smiley face. 

I sigh, I can cook! It just doesn't taste as good as when Ginny cooks. Besides, I try to evenly split the household chores with her and-

DING DONG

My doorbell rudely interrupts my ranting thoughts. I stomp towards it and roughly fling it open. 

"Look we don't want anything that you're selling-"

"Harry Potter?" A voice interrupts me. 

I look at the man in front of me. He is very fit, with a slim-athletic figure, with salt-and-pepper hair. He's wearing a marathon running t-shirt, nylon running shorts and shoes with wing patterns on it. He's carrying a mailbag on his right shoulder. 

"Yes," I reply hesitantly, "Who's asking?"

"My name is Hermes, I have a package for you, please sign here." 

I pick up his clipboard and pen and quickly sign my name. 

"Who sent it-" I begin but am cut off by his cell phone ringing. 

"Oh Styx! Sorry, anyway here's this. Thank you." He thrusts a thick package in my hands, about the same size as a book, and answers his cell phone angrily, he then disappears before my very eyes. 

I blink, startled, maybe he's a wizard?

I glance at the parcel in my hands and tear it open. Big surprise, it's a book. 

"Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" by "Rick Riordan". 

I look at it, puzzled. Who would send me this? Who is Rick Riordan? 

I walk back inside and settle into my favourite armchair and begin to read. 

Half way through the first page I realise something. 

Percy Jackson and the Olympians. 

Percy Jackson

I mean.. he told me he was a demigod, but I didn't really ask any questions (stupid me) so I don't really know .. 

After reading the first few chapters I start to connect the dots in my mind. 

Oh he has a LOT of explaining to do.