Christmas Special

Azur Lane Base, 0600 hours..

Two purple orbs with barely hidden excitement burst open as the owner of these two jumped off the bed and shouted out, "CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She heard a groan coming from the bed and decided to jump on it, annoying the other resident on it. "Oi! Wake up, wake up, wake up! It's Christmas L! The one where we go run around in the snow and stuff!"

The aforementioned 'L' only responded with another groan as well as burying their head into the pillow further. "Don wannah.."

The girl slowly pouted, "Mou! You're no fun.." A grin soon replaced it as she slowly moved on her knees and tackled the other person on the bed, tickling them to oblivion.

"AHAHAHAAHAH—Stop! -wheeze- fine! fine! I'm up!" When the tickling stopped he sluggishly jumped off and wore the winter clothing that was nearly arranged for the both of them, courtesy of a certain maid.

The girl skid open the curtain to reveal a white wonderland, a few shipgirls were already up and roaming with a few making snowmen and snow angels on the snow covered land. Some Manjuus were seen shoveling snow away that was blocking the paths.

"Waah.." She stared, starry eyed, at the seemingly different world beyond the window.

"Pretty cool.." The boy, who finished putting on the red Santa cap, stared as well at what was (technically) their first Christmas.

They both finished up minutes later, making the bed and properly putting on their winter clothing as well as cleaning a few dusty spots before going outside.

As they both went outside they met up with a couple friends, everyone was dressed for Christmas, playing games, and singing songs. Manjuus and shipgirls were also seen putting a giant gold star on the big Christmas tree that was placed in the middle of the area.

The little carrier saw the two familiar figures of her mother and her Aunt and also saw another familiar one that was one a wheekchair that was being pushed by her mother, "Auntie Yorktown?" she breathed and squinted her eyes to confirm who she thought it was, her face brightened considerably much to the confusion of her companion.

"Auntie Yorktown!" Enty ran and hugged the older carrier, Yorktown giggled as she returned it warmly.

"Enty! You have to becareful.." Enterprise scolded as she stopped pushing the wheelchair.

"It's fine Enterprise, there's no harm in a small hug." Yorktown smiled, Enterprise sighed and plucked the super carrier out of the others grip and held her tightly much to the chagrin of the former.

"Heya kiddo." Hornet grabbed the still groggy and half awake Long Beach and gave a noogie to the shipboy, much to his surprise, "No sleeping 'round 'kay? It's a rather special day and missing it ain't something good."

"Ow, ow! Stop that!" The shipboy scowled and escaped the grip, glaring at the grinning carrier.

"Now that's better." The blonde still kept the grin on her face as she fixed the santa hat on the boy's head.

They all went around, checking out the dais where a few were singing "Jingle Bells" another one where the Admiral was starring as Scrooge from "A Christmas Carol" and the large table that contained alot of food, courtesy of Nevada and the human staff.