Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Ally

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No.."

"Are we there yet?"

"No- *sigh* Did you know she was this impatient?" Cleveland asked Enterprise as they slowly sailed towards their destination at a nice 25 knots.

"Didn't know that to be honest, I'm more surprised on how giddy she is as of right now." Enterprise replied, clearly amused, as Enty skidded over to Hammann.

"This storm is pretty bad.. heyy, hey uh.. What's your name?" Enty asked Hammann who looked to be midly annoyed from the young carrier's constant questioning.

"How much more questions is she gonna ask?" Hammann thought. "Hammann.." She said with a crooked smile towards the carrier.

"Why do you wear a maid outfit?" Enty asked the (obviously) annoyed destroyer.

Hammann stared at Cleveland and Enterprise using her eyes to tell them, "Help me.."

Cleveland gave an apologetic smile while Enterprise just showed a piece of paper saying, "You're on your own"

How'd she get it you say? Well she asked the author-

—————————————————
AN: Oi don't break the 4th wall, I already ran out of flex tape.

Narrator: I don't care.

*cocks shotgun* Oh so you don't care? Come here you little piece of sh*t, I'll show you how I deal with heretics.

Narrator: OH SH-

———————————————
For certain reasons we cannot show you what happened. Please enjoy the story- Author ;)
———————————————

"I'm hungry.." Cleveland muttered while clutching her stomach. "I knew I should've eaten before this.."

"Care for some biscuits, Lady Cleveland?" Belfast asked as she pulled out a bag filled with biscuits.

"Oh wow! Thanks!" Cleveland's eyes brightened as she took a biscuit and chewed it happily. "Oh wait, how did you manage to hide that big bag of biscuits?" Cleveland asked the maid as the bag seemingly disappeared.

"That.. is a secret, Lady Cleveland." Belfast winked.

Everything seemed to be silent during the trip with Enty occasionally asking questions from time to time, as they got close enough the device made a loud 'BEEP' to show they are close.

"Everyone! Be on guard! We're nearing the coordinates." Enterprise said as everyone nodded. "I'll be sending scout planes incase of ambushes from any sirens." She said as she sent 3 scout planes that went around patrolling for any siren ships waiting to ambush them.

"Can I send some too, Mom?" Enty asked excitedly as she prepared some of her Fighters.

"Of course, I could use some extra air superiority and some extra planes spotting around the area would be nice." Enterprise said as she ruffled Enty's hair.

"I don't like you doing that." Enty pouted as she fixed her hair while she launched 2 of her Hornets out of her rather large flight deck rigging. Everyone got curious on the peculiar look the planes have.

"Where's the propeller?" Cleveland asked as she gazed at the 2 planes in awe.

"No propeller is needed." Enty said proudly. "It runs on jet engines."