Chapter 1 - The Arrival

On a stormy night, a large ship was docked on a port, awaiting to be transported to the place she was built to be scrapped after 55 years of service. This was U.S.S. Enterprise designation CVN-65, the world's first Nuclear-powered Aircraft Carrier. Nearby, 2 unknown people look on the massive ship.

???1: "Hey, Joe what do you think of that ship over there?" The other one named Joe responded.

John: "Not sure Carter, but I did hear it's a decommissioned Aircraft Carrier and that they're moving her to her home port to be scrapped." The one now known as Carter responded.

Carter: "That's a damn shame they couldn't keep her, she's a fine ship." But before John could respond back, the radio suddenly crackled to life and had some news.

Reporter: "A waterspout has been spotted near the docks and the shore, for anyone near there please vacate the area immediately."

Carter: "Guess we have to go, come on John."

John: "Alright, but.." *points towards the ocean* "We have to hurry, that thing's pretty massive and it would be pretty bad if we were caught in it."

Carter: "Mhm, but hopefully old girl won't be too damaged from it."

John: "Of course she wouldn't! She's pretty much a towering hunk of steel, something like that shouldn't be too much for her to handle."

Carter: "You're right... but enough talk let's get out of here before we get caught in it!"

John: "Right back at ya, bud."

3rd Person POV
The storm got worse and as the waterspout neared the docks, every single person there has vacated the place. Leaving the area as a ghost land with just the eerie sounds of strong winds.

The waterspout in no time arrived at the docks and started causing chaos, picking up smaller ships and dropping them back to the sea. As a plane passed by, but not too close to be sucked in, monitored the waterspout's path. Then, the unsuspected happened.. the waterspout engulfed the decommissioned Aircraft Carrier and the entire storm suddenly disappeared, showing calm seas and winds, a far cry from what was happening moments ago.. and the most surprising thing, the Aircraft Carrier U.S.S. Enterprise disappeared along with it.

Timeskip 14 hours later..
News anchors around the world started reporting the incident, but one question still remains... what happened to the decommissioned Aircraft Carrier docked at the port?

Meanwhile..
In another world, a battle rages on between girls.. but not ordinary girls this were warships in a human form, achieved from the wonder of the "Wisdom Cubes" that brought these ships to life. And one such faction escaped after damaging the naval base.. after the Shipgirls from the faction now known as the "Sakura Empire" escaped. The Manjuus, yellow bird of some sorts began collecting the shipgirls who were damaged from battle.

Meanwhile..
2 people overlook the giant warships that crashed onto a spire, until they disappeared into nothing. A girl in clothing fit for royalty, with a sword strapped to her waist having blonde hair and ruby red eyes and a girl wearing a white dress with a white sunhat having ocean blue eyes and averagely long white hair talk to each other about what happened earlier.. the 2 are known as Prince of Wales and Illustrious.

(Note: PoW means Prince if Wales for short)
PoW: "Are they aware of how dangerous the power of the Sirens are?" Not asking it as a question to Illustrious but more to herself.

Illustrious: "Let's focus on rebuilding this place as fast as possible. The main Royal Navy forces should be arriving soon.. we won't get caught off guard from that anytime soon.."