Chapter 3 - Settling in. And.. Reinforcements with a dash of.. tea?

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

"Jesus.. never knew some shouting was this loud.." Enty said wincing from the noise. "Also, what's with the looks?" She added quietly as she sees almost everyone look at her as if she had grown a second head.

-Some time before Enty arrived..-

Queen Elizabeth and the rest of the Royal Navy reinforcements quietly sailed towards their destination. She pondered for a bit while drinking her tea on how Wales is doing. "It's been awhile since I've seen Wales, I wonder how she's doing as part of Azur Lane's high command.." She sighed while she continued sipping into her cup.

"Your majesty?"

"Yes Sheffield?" Queen Elizabeth asked Sheffield who is one of the maids serving them right now.

"There seems to be a battle not far from Pearl Harbor, should we intercept them?"

"Not yet Sheffield. Get Wales on the phone." She replied.

"Yes, your majesty."

-At Pearl Harbor..-

Wales is standing along with a couple other shipgirls clearly thinking on how to save the Hornet's Fleet that was unfortunately being beaten by the 5th Catrier Division. The telephone infront of Wales suddenly rang, which startled a lot of them from the sudden noise and prompted Wales to pick it up.

"This is Azur Lane command, to who am I speaking to?" Wales asked oblivious to who called.

"It's been too long.. Wales." Queen Elizabeth said with a small smile.

"Your Majesty!" Wales said a bit loudly, then coughed to regain her composure.

"Your wait is now over, my dear friend. For I, Queen Elizabeth, and my noble fleet have arrived." Queen Elizabeth said through the phone in a rather dramatic way.

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Our allies are under attack and Pearl Harbor has been ruined from the recent attack." Wales said with a sigh of relief and a slight sweat drop from the Queen's tone.

"I am very much aware of that, yes." Queen Elizabeth said. "And I have already made my move!" She added while nodding towards Belfast and with the latter bowing before jumping into the water, summoning her rigging and speeding towards the fight.

-In present time..-

Everyone snapped out of their trance as Enty practically skipped through the water towards Enterprise. Once she reached her she helped her from completely falling over. Before another pair of arms helped Enterprise up.

"Allow me to help you."

Enty snapped her head upward to see whoever was talking to her and saw a white haired maid. She looked at her skeptically before reluctantly letting the maid help her mother.

Zuikaku shook of her shock and looked at the white haired maid. "Now who are you?"

"Just a maid passing by." Belfast said with a sweet smile which made Zuikaku have a tick mark for having her question ignored.

"Ah Belfast of the Royal Navy." Prinz Eugen said with a smile while floating above them.

"Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood." Belfast said smile not faltering in the slightest. "Are you here perhaps to settle an old grudge?" Belfast said.