Chapter 2 - A new world?

(Note: CVN-65 Enterprise will be referred to as "Enty")

Enty's POV

???: "Hey there.. are you alright now?" The silver haired woman spoke to me after a few seconds.. as I don't know how to respond I just simply nod.

???: "Well, atleast you're alright. Though, why were you out on the ocean unconscious?" She says while walking to the bed and sat down next to me, in which caused me to unconsciously scoot a bit to the side. And wait, did she just say I was passed out in the middle of the ocean?!

3rd Person POV

Enty: "I was.. floating in the ocean, unconscious?"

Enterprise: "Well.. yes, you don't remember?"

Enty: "No, but I do remember me in a dock until I got sucked into a waterspout." She says while slightly shifting her back to sit upright

Enterprise: "You must of had a hard time then, right?"

Enty: *nods* "Yep, but I don't remember much so I'm not sure what happened after that, aside from landing here.."

Enterprise: "Oh ok.. I still have something to do so, I'll come visit again when I have time, ok?" Enterprise soon stands up and prepares to leave until she heard the girl speak again.

Enty: "Oh that's ok.. but can I atleast know your name so that I know atleast one person here? she says while tilting her head

Enterprise: "That looks adorable.." "Well, if it makes you feel a bit safer then you can know my name is Enterprise." As she says that, she notices the little girl flinching "A-are you alri-"

Enty: "Mom?"

Enterprise: "H-huh? Uhh sorry, but I'm not your mother.."

Enty: "But you have the same name as my mom which is also my name.. and.. we do look alike.." she says while gesturing to their outfits

Enterprise: "Wait.. so your name is also Enterprise?? I'm confused.. why would they name someone a name that was taken already?

Enty: "I'm Enterprise, hull designation CVN-65, and the first nuclear carrier. And I was built from the steel of another Aircraft Carrier of the same name.."

Enterprise: "So you're from the future?" Saying that while showing a face of curiosity

Enty: "Pretty much.. but I'm still confused on how I got here.."

Enterprise: "Well only me and Cleveland know about you as the others are still a bit busy.. so you won't have others questioning you."

Enty: "Whose Cleveland?"

Enterprise: "Another shipgirl."

Enty: "Oh ok.. wait, can I ask you something?"

Enterprise: "Sure."

Enty: "C-can I call you Okaasan? S-since I was made from you it would make sense r-right? A-Also because I'm lonely being the only ship of my class.. b-but it's alright i-if you don't want to.." after asking the question she was met with the face of a suprised Enterprise

Enterprise: "I-If it makes you happy.. then it's alright."

Enty: "Yay!" As she runs up and hugs the suprised person in front of her "It's nice to meet you.. mom."

Enterprise: "O-oh it's nice to meet you too" as she hugs the little girl in front of her.. "I could get used to this.." she thinks while smiling a bit