Epilogue

Brianna smiled happiness flowing through her for what was going to occur. She along with Jotaro,Joseph, Polnareff, Avdol, Iggy and Kakyoin were going back to Japan.

After a good nap she explained more or less what she did to bring back Avdol, Iggy, and Kakyoin.

Once out of the airport the group caught a taxi to Jotaro's house. Joseph suggested that they all got out to celebrate. Bri thought it'd be fun, but she wasn't really sure since Mrs. Holly and her mom had just escaped Dio's curse.

The car pulled up to the house and all the three got out. As the car pulled off the front door to the home was flung open.

" Mom! Mrs. Holly!" Brianna ran up the two women and hugged them.

" Oh dear!" Mrs. Holly hugged her back.

" My baby." Adelaide squeezed her as she parted.

Brianna turned around and signaled Jotaro to come over.

Jotaro stood over both women. " Mom, Mrs. Zeppeli, its good that you're better."

Brianna elbowed him, " Come on, hug them."

Bri took his hand as they shared a group hug and broke from it.

" Holly!" Joseph exclaimed as he had a huge smile on his face and held his arms out ready to recieve his daughter.

" Papa." Holly jumped straight into his arms.

"So that's the crew." Adelaide pointed out.

" Yep, we all went through hell to get you guys back." Bri threw her arm over her mom's shoulder. As they looked back to Holly greeting the crusaders.

" Kakyoin! Avdol! Oh and who is this little cutie." Holly tickled Iggy.

" He's Iggy. But I would be careful Mrs. Holly he is quiet vicious." Avdol warned as he looked at Polnareff.

" Oh no sense he cute and you I haven't met before." Holly turned to the French silverman.

" Oh Mademoiselle, It is an honor to meet such a beauty from heaven above. I am satisfied to have met you. I am Jean Polnareff. " Polnareff kneeled as he grabbed Mrs. Holly's hand and placed a kiss on it. 

" No, no the pleasurable all mine. Now why don't we all come in for some tea. You might be exhausted from you're trip." Holly offered as everyone accepted and came into the cozy house.

" So how was it did you guys have to face tough and scary guys!" Holly inquired as she passed around the tea and cookies.

" No, not at all. I was face to face with those BEASTS!' Polnareff exclaimed as he slammed the table.

"Yeah, right. You're sounded like a baby when Iggy ripped you're hair out." Joseph disclosed as the entire table laughed.

" So you guys were gone for 50 days." Adelaide spoke.

" Yep, ugh, I'm definitely failing for the year. The three of us are." Bri groaned as she though of all the makeup work she was going to have to do.

" Nonsense, We'll just make up some excuse. Right, Joseph?" Adelaide questioned as she looked to her friends.

"Of course, don't worry we'll just saw you all had a deadly virus." Joseph added.

" Riiight, Mr. Joestar. I think we a bit done with viruses or death in general." Kakyoin spoke up as he read the teens mind.

However right now the other two teens were in a world of their own. Whispering and chuckling about what they only knew. Adelaide observed their behavior as Brianna had her legs laid out on Jotaro's lap and Jotaro had his arms wrapped around her waist.