Chapter 9

The Next Morning....

As the sunrise approached, the first to wake up was Joseph and as rubbed his eyes he couldn't adjust to what what in front of him, he's eyes widening and he put his hands to his cheeks, and then proceeded to poke Kakyoin in the shoulder.
After a few attempts, Kakyoin woke up groggily to Mr. Joestar poking him, " Mr. Joestar what i—." Joseph put his finger up to his lip as to be quiet and he was pointing and when Kakyoin fully rise, he could see what Joseph was so shocked about. He finally realized what it was, he turned his back his gaze to Mr. Joestar in amazement. Mr. Joestar then pointed to Kakyoin to wake up Avdol. Kakyoin gently shook Avdol and he awoke. Avdol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar who were pointing, he then switched his gaze and realized why they were amazed. Avdol signaled to talk with their stands so their could communicate.
" Mr. Joestar How did this happen?" Avdol  asked. " I don't know I just woke up, and saw them like this." Joseph responded. " And then, he woke me up, and they been like this, I mean it is possible." Kakyoin added. " That they like each other?" Avdol added. " I don know it's just he usually so distant and closed off and hates when women annoy him,but I have seen when his around her,he's different." Joseph spoke. They all noticed he did act differently with her. Then they felt an abrupt shift, Polnareff woke up and stretched and when he looked over to them, he saw Brianna and Jotaro cuddled up, Brianna had her head and her hand on Jotaro's chest, while her leg draped over his, meanwhile Jotaro had pull her in by the waist and were peacefully sleeping." What the h—!" before he could finish Avdol cover his mouth with his hand and shook his head. Polnareff realized what they were doing, " So guys, what's going on here, why are they like that?"
" That's what we been trying to figure out." Kakyoin.
" Are they a couple?" Polnareff asked.
" I don't think so, I don't even think they know they like each other." Jospeh replied.
" I mean like when did this happen?" Joseph added.
" Well, I mean Jotaro does tend to stare at Brianna when she isn't looking. Polnareff added and Kakyoin nodded.
" Well, it could confirm it myself, Mr. Joestar, it makes sense he would fall for a girl who how she I call it a damsel in distress or a girl who falls head over heels for him over his appearance , which greatly frustrates him, and since Brianna isn't a person to care about looks or cares to impress anyone including a man, and she also a fighter, I guess that would attract him." Avdol spoke.
They all nodded, however Anne started to wake up and started to shift and kick Polnareff, until it became unbearable. Before the group could stop him.
" Hey you little brat!" Polnareff yelled and shook her and the boat.
" Mm" Jotaro and Brianna finally opened their eyes. Brianna tilted her head up and was met with theses pair of aquamarine eyes while Jotaro was met with hazel ones. Jotaro's cheeks began to flush. He had never been this close to her and Brianna either. Brianna's cheeks also flushed.
Brianna quickly realized what it looked like, and saw the others staring, and she quickly undid herself and rose up, as while as Jotaro cleared his throat and quickly accommodating themselves. And they looked in opposite directions.

The others suddenly pretend not to notice and quickly turned their attention away.
" Good morning." Joseph said.
" Good morning." Everyone said simultaneously.
Brianna and Jotaro knew that they had seen them, sleeping like that and knew the rest of the group was pretending and decide to ignore it.

Fast Forward...

Arrived in Singapore

" Oh finally land, I could just kiss it." Polnareff announce.

" I suggest that you don't do that it has probably millions or billions of bacteria and you probably can get infections or sores." Brianna stated.

" Hey, you turn around!" A police officer yelled. " yeah you with a flat top." The police officer told him basically Polnareff's luggage was trash because he laid it in the floor and he had to pay a fee.