Chapter 15

The Empress/ The Wheel of Fortune

As the Crusaders headed out towards somewhere in unknown location.

The clack of a cane echo on the floor

As Enbya wailed, " My precious son has been mudered."

Meanwhile on the bus

It took the group no time to get tickets for a bus. The woman who had knocked down Polnareff was on the same bus with them as she told them her family lived in the city they were traveling too.

Brianna sat next to Jotaro on the bus leaning against every so often because she lacked sleep. Jojo could tell since he head would jerk back and forth.Changing time zones so quickly really messed with her internal clock. Jotaro had no trouble with Brianna leaning on him and even shifted himself so she could sleep better.

Polnareff spent the whole bus ride lecturing the woman on why she shouldn't be with Hol Horse and how she was making bad decisions.

" Bro, can you shut up, I'm trying to sleep, Polnareff." Brianna exclaimed.

" Well, you see Mademoiselle it's just that you sometime have to teach people valuable lessons-." Polnareff was interrupted.

" Yeah, yeah just be quieter." Brianna played off as she attempted to fall asleep but couldn't due to Polnareff constant bickering and decided to sit up straight.

Joseph had been constantly scratching at his arm the whole bus ride, a large welt growing in the spot that he was continuously scratching.

"What's wrong, old man? You don't look well," Jotaro said.

"Looks like the spot I thought was a bug bite got infected." Joseph showed everyone his arm.

There was a large growth on his arm and it looked like it had a face.

"It's definitely swollen. It would be best to have a doctor look at it before it gets worse," Kakyoin said

" Yeah, I agree Joseph that looks abnormal." Brianna added.

"Hey, doesn't that sort of look like a person's face?" Polnareff said staring at the growth.

Joseph pulled his arm back. "Stop kidding around, Polnareff."

"Hehe, Sorry 'bout that. Want me to go to the hospital with you?" Polnareff asked

"No! Stop treating me like an old man," Joseph said before walking away.

Skip the Joseph fight..

As the teens attended to shop by the nearby plaza to look for some food.

" Hey, do you guys want some food? I'm starving." Brianna questioned.

" Yes, we actually haven't eaten anything since we got out of the hospital." Kakyoin agreed.

While Jotaro nodded.

The teens soon found a cafe nearby that attended foreign travelers. Soon they sat down on the outside of the cafe and waited for their orders. They orders finally arrived.

" Finally, we can get some food." Brianna stated as she lifted the food into her mouth when she was interrupted by two officers.