Prologue

Brianna's POV
The phone ranged off the hook as I heard from upstairs in my bedroom.
I put my pillow over my head so I could let myself think. Finally walking down the stairs I heard my mother speaking " What do you mean Joseph? What happened. My mother eyebrows pressed together ever so slight, with her nose wrinkling a bit. " Hmm.. I understand will meet you at the airport and we'll go to Japan. She then hung up the phone and told me " come on let's pack." She started to walk up to her bedroom and packing her suit case. I was so confused and followed and asking " what for mom?" She gave me a crossed examined looked. She replied " you'll see, just start packing."
I crossed my arms and laid my leg on the back of the wall and responded " I'm not going to to anything unless you tell we what's going on." I gave her a stern look. " ugh, Brianna porque tienes que ser tan terca which translates to why do you have to be so hardheaded?" I raised an eyebrow. She finally sigh and responded " Joseph's grandson Jotaro is in jail and he needs our help to get him out. To be honest when I heard that my heart did a flip everytime I heard Jotaro's name.
I shifted my stance and ran to my room " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!!
We finished packing within an hour and we met Mr. Joseph at the airport. He was a very fit, bulky looking man for he's age, he had the most beautiful green eyes I ever seen. We signaled him and he came speeding towards us. At first he lifted me up into a big hug with easy. And said " it's good to see you again Brianna!! You grow so much" I slightly smiled back and told him " it's only been a month since you seen me." We both gave each other embrace. And then he did the same with my mom. In a concerned voice he said " Thank you ladies for coming on short noticed, Holly called me earlier this morning and gave me the news and thought it would be helpful if she had some support and a some similar faces to talk to. She told me that my grandson, doesn't want to get out of jail because he thinks some spirit is possessing him. Do you think it's a stand?" He eyebrows furrowed together that showed his emotion.
My mother shook her in astonishment, and asked "  Mostly likely it's, I mean it's rare that he's stand hasn't appeared earlier in his life, but I don't think there anything to worry about." She reassured him with the sweet and gentle smile she always had. He gain his confidence back and stated " All right, lets go and aboard the plane."
We started to walk however I sensed something and I turn around and stop and crossed my arms. I said in a stern cold voice
"Hey, would the hell are you and we are you following us?"  Standing in front of me was an darker- skinned above average height man and had a medium built. He wore a heavy orange overcoat with sleeves of elbow length and a scarf. He has two identical scars on his chin, and on his head he wears a headband, underneath which he has hair that is tied upwards. Attached to his ears is a metallic necklace composed of several Egyptian symbols extended in the middle by a large tassel, and two bracelets on both of his wrists. He was astonishing by the fact that I had caught him. I was about to call out my stand when I felt a hand over my shoulder and looking up it was Mr. Joseph with a smirk . " Brianna you're so over observant and aware of your surroundings,however this man is of no threat he's actually one of old friends Avdol and he's a fortune teller. As my eye trailed along his outline I could tell his aura was clear and sincere. Joseph than waved his hand and send a signal he could approach us . He then slightly bow and explained " I'm terribly sorry I didn't mean any harm or distrust, I was just trying to keep my distance. I then sigh and replied with " No Sir Avdol you shouldn't apologize, I was the one who was wrong and therefore I'm sorry. Let me reintroduce myself I'm Brianna Zeppeli, you can call me Brianna." I said with the slightest smile . He nodded which was sound of approval. Joseph clapped his hands " Alright let's go, we need to get to Japan as soon as possible." He replied and with that we board the plane. And headed off for Japan.