Chapter 23: Anubis!

Play the song whenever you like ;)

The hospital was rather quiet as Polnareff, Jotaro, Brianna, and Joseph went to visit Kakyoin and Avdol. Avdol was being released today but the same couldn't be said for Kakyoin.  The tension was further since Jotaro and Brianna had broken up neither wanting to talk nor see each other.

Kakyoin was lucky and his pupils weren't cut, but they were going to take longer to heal meaning that Kakyoin would be staying in the hospital longer as the rest of the group continued on.

He promised that he would meet up with them once he was healed but that still didn't mean they weren't going to miss him. Brianna stated behind as the rest
As the group paid for the hospital bill a group of nurses had gathered outside admiring Iggy. Polnareff went outside to set the women straight and let them know that Iggy hated people but ended up getting a face full of Iggy farts.

" Hey Bri what happened?" Kakyoin in his gently voice asked.

" Nothing. It's nothing you should just rest." Brianna insisted.

" Come on Bri." Kakyoin patted empty space beside him. As Brianna sat down, and held a long sigh. " No why are you with the rest of the group?"

" Well, I don't real want to be around the guys right now." Brianna walked around the subject.

" Are you sure it the guys, or a certain guy?" Kakyoin questioned as a slight smiled crepted upon both their faces.

" You're very observant aren't you?" Brianna joked.

" Now what happened between you and Jojo?" Kakyoin asked once more.

" We broke up." Brianna curtly said.

" What? How? Why?" Kakyoin questioned.

" Well it was yesterday when a stand user posed himself as Jotaro and he kissed me by force." Brianna specifically emphasized. " And I told him that but he got angry and didn't want to talk about it so I decided it's best if we would just break up."

" Bri, why would you do such a thing?" Kakyoin further pondered.

" Because Jotaro didn't even want to talk about it and he was blaming me as if I wanted because I can sometimes predict the future but I swear I didn't know that was going to happen." Brianna crossed her arms.

" Look, I understand I'm not blaming you. There some things you can't control but did you have to go that far?"

" I don't know but I know I don't want someone who blames me for something I had no control over." Brianna pouted.

Kakyoin instinctively grabbed Brianna's hands -!; held them, " I know how much you two like each other, please don't let something like this come in between you two."

Brianna sighed, " I guess, while I have to go now. I'll come back later okay."

Kakyoin nodded as she left with the rest of the group.The group caught a ferry going down the Nile arriving at Kom Ombo.

"Kom Ombo? Do we really have time to stop here?" Polnareff asked

"Stop griping. As long as they let us ride the ferry, we can't complain," Avdol said

Polnareff let out a huff, "Man I'm starving! Let's get something to eat."

"You're so loud. Here. For now, this'll have to do," Joseph handed Polnareff some of Iggy's gum.

"That's for Iggy!" Polnareff shouted

"Well don't worry about it. Just take it. By the way, where's the restroom?" Joseph said