Chapter 3

Btw I picked this song because it seem to do a lot with Brianna and her past memories while she was in Japan.

Brianna's POV
I can't believe this day planned out like this. I knew there's was a reason I didn't want to go back to that school. Now I'm walking alongside Jotaro all suspicious, and I haven't said a word, hell now I'm going to be interrogated by him.  I guess he didn't remember me. Damn, I wonder what my mom,Holly, Joseph, and Avdol are going to think about this. And I wonder who this Kakyoin Noriaki guy is now that I look at him closer he looks different like the dark aura sorta disappeared. He actually doesn't look like a bad person. " Hey, we're here." Jotaro announced snapping me out of my train of thought. I nodded and followed him inside.

3rd POV

Holly chirped, " Oh I just had a mother and son connection right now, I bet Jotaro thinking about me right now!" " I'm not thinking about you." Holly soon realized it was Jotaro with someone hanging over his shoulder and Brianna. " Oh Jotaro it's you, and my god who is this boy?, what happened, and B—, before she could mention Brianna name fully, Brianna lower her glasses from her eyes to the tip of her nose and nodded her head, and Holly remembered what Brianna had told her earlier, and stop before Jotaro could realize. Then Brianna quickly put back in place her sun glasses. Quickly Jotaro stated, " Hey, mom do you know where jiji is?" Holly chirped,and replied " maybe his in the tea room?" Happy that Jotaro called her mom. " Ugh, it's sick having to find him in such a big house." Brianna rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses thinking to herself, " damn, what do you mean this is your house, you should know it well enough by now!" They proceed to walk away, when Jotaro stopped and question, " Hey, are you feel alright, you looked kinda pale this morning?" Holly smiled and reassured, " Yes, I'm fine, Thank You!!" And she threw up the peace sign. Brianna had noticed that she looked a bit pale, but the way Jotaro acted confirmed that it was all a front that he was putting up. Then they walked into the tea room where Joseph, Avdol, and Adelanine where in the tea room. All in shock, as to what had happened. Joseph asked, " oh my god, Jotaro, what happened?" Jotaro replied, " nothing much, this guy attacked me at school, and he said he was working for Dio. Everyone gasped and perplexed. " I brought him back with me along with her pointing to Brianna, realizing Jotaro hasn't remembered her.. "to see if we could get some information out of him, however she knock him out, and hasn't woke up." Joseph inspected the unconscious boy lying on the floor.

"I hate to say this, but it's too late," Joseph said in a grave tone. "There's nothing we can do for him. He'll die in a matter of days." Even Jotaro looked mildly devastated. "Jotaro, this isn't your fault..." Joseph told him, sensing his grandson could be feeling guilty. "Do you want to know why this man swore his allegiance to Dio? It's because... of this!"

Joseph pushed Kakyoin's hair aside, revealing a squirming bud of flesh on his forehead.
"What is that?" Jotaro asked. "It looks like a spider..." Brianna was slightly disgusted, but unfazed
"That's a flesh bud, forged from Dio's cells," Avdol explained. "It's burrowed its way into that boy's forehead. Tiny as it may be, it's reached deep enough into his brain to influence his thoughts and feelings."
Avdol then spoke up about his one encounter with Dio. He spoke with a bit of fear in his voice, and describe how a human being made him feel powerless and hopeless, yet again he's here now, however he could never forget about it, because he would ended up like him dead in few years.Jotaro looked at them and told them, " Dead. Wait a minute Kakyoin here isn't dead yet!" Jotaro then summons his stand and announces, " I'll take it out with my stand!" Everyone perplexed and shocked including Brianna knowing that if he would try to take it out safely, it could backfire and go into Jotaro's head. But before she could say anything Jotaro was already using his stand to remove the flesh bud and Joseph and Avdol gasped and commanded him to let go because the flesh bud will attempt to enter his brain. However, Jotaro slowly begin to extract the flesh bud when it stabbed him and enter his skin. Even though at this moment Brianna was panicking she remain calm, she knew Jotaro wouldn't be reckless and try to kill himself. So she stood back and let him be. At the same moment those violet eye burst open and Kakyoin speaks " Why.. you- Jotaro cuts him off saying " Stay still Kakyoin. Your brain is done if you move." Which makes Kakyoin stay still. Until, Jotaro is fully successful and removes it however it climbed up to his neck when his used his stand to pull it out, making Joseph use his Hamon to turn it to ash. Kakyoin weakly sat up and weakly asked " why did you risk your life to save me?" Jotaro was quite and looking away and responded, " Well, to be honest.. I'm not so sure myself." Brianna then let out a sigh, and ask Joseph if he could get her a first aid kit to aid Kakyoin, however before she could finished Jotaro pulled her and pinned her again the wall.