Chapter 25: D'Arby The Gambler - It's Not Cheating If You Don't Get Caught

Brianna stretched as she stepped off the train. It seemed like forever but the group of Stand users finally made it to Cairo. Since Cairo was such a big place Avdol thought it'd be a better idea to work on the outskirts of the city and work their way inwards. With that strategy set, the group grabbed a vehicle and drove to the outer city limits determined to find Dio and take him down.

Four large men walked into a cafe in Cairo. They looked pretty intimidating, scowls upon their faces as they escaped the desert heat. All eyes were turned on the men as they walked up to bar, but their focus soon shifted from the men to their companion.

A petite young woman followed the men with a dog in arms. Compared to the men she was with she looked like a rather easy target, but there was more to her than meets the eye.

"Welcome foreigners. What would you like?" The bartender asked

"Here's something I'd like to ask you," Joseph dropped several pictures on the counter, "We're looking for the building in this picture. Do you know where it is?"

Brianna was hoping that someone here would know of the place in the photos, she was exhausted just like the rest of the group. They'd been searching and searching but had no luck finding Dio's secret hideout.

"Sirs, this is a cafe. Please order something," The bartender said

"Five iced teas," Jotaro ordered as Avdol put some money down.

As the bartender poured the drinks he took a closer look at the pictures.

"Nope I don't recognize it," He said before turning away.

Bri was startled when Joseph, Jotaro, Avdol, and Polnareff all picked up their drinks simultaneously chugged them down before slamming their glasses back onto the counter.

The pictures were passed around the cafe but each patron gave the same answer.

Joseph collected the photos, "Come on. Let's continue our investigation."

"I know that building." A voice said

"What?!"

The group turned around at the statement looking for the person who said those words. As their eyes searched the cafe they spotted a man sitting alone at a table shuffling a deck of cards.

"No doubt about it. It's that building."

"W-Was it you who just said that? I just heard someone say they know this building," Joseph said

"Yes. I did indeed say that I know where the mansion in that picture is located," The man said

Joseph walked over, "What? Really?!"

"That's great to hear," Avdol said

"Yes! We're pretty lucky to have found someone who knows where it is just from this picture," Polnareff said

Brianna and Jotaro stood back not saying a word.

"There's no way, too easy," Bri thought

After the adventure, she's been through there's no way that a random man in a random cafe knew what they wanted to know. Brianna was a trustworthy person and sometimes could be a little ignorant but this trip has made her way more insightful to the dangerous world around her and this man screamed danger.

"Please tell us! Where is it?" Joseph asked the man eagerly.

"Are you asking me to give you the answer for free?" The man asked

"Y-You've got a point. Sorry about that," Joseph reached into his pocket going for his wallet, "I'll pay you ten pounds."

The man chuckled at Joseph putting his hand up. With a flick of the wrist, an Ace playing card appeared in between his fingers.