season 1, episode 8. "i heard a rumor"

word count: 9312

~ third person pov ~

*GROAN*

DJ felt a groan ripple out of his throat when he felt the rays of the sun bleed through the curtains and shine onto his skin, he should get thicker curtains so the sun doesn't seep through them and start charging him up, cause now he was starting to feel more energized despite having the one the greatest sleeps he's had in the longest time. He let out a long yawn as he pushed himself up, the covers falling off his body and landing on his lap, them barely covering his waist and his V line clearly visible. He had one hand leaning against the bed to keep him up right, for his body was still rather tired and exhausted and he was swaying from side to side, his other was running through his bed hair while he let out another yawn. He flinched slightly when he felt something against his wrist so he turned his head back and his eyes widened when he saw Klaus, his head  facing his way while his lips were pressed against his wrist. Suddenly, everything started coming back to him.

"Ah! DJ, don't tease me..." Klaus cried out, feeling DJ press into him but not enough for him to slip into him, denying him that feeling.

"Oh~ but wasn't it you that told me to be mean?" he mused, holding Klaus' wrists firmly as his hips thrust forward, enjoying the sight of Klaus squirming beneath him to end this sort of torture and feel any sort of pleasure.

"Be mean later, I-I need you now." he pleaded, trying to free himself from DJ's hold but was weaker compared to the man above him, who's eyes began to shine in the darkness of the room, lust swirling in those once beautiful eyes shining a beautiful gold.

"Oh, such a desperate little slut." he growled out, raising his hand delivering a hard slap against the brunette's thigh, causing him to cry out in pain, but oh god, DJ did not miss the sight of Klaus' cock twitching after that little love tap "Don't worry, my love, once I have my fair share of toying with you, I'll let you experience the orgasm of a life time." Klaus just let out a moan for a response when he felt DJ's nails dig into his wrist before slamming into him, causing him to gasp out as drool started to run down his lips as his toes curled up and his back arched.

'We totally fucked last night!' he screamed in his head, slapping his hand over his eyes as he threw his head back 'And we went for at least three of four rounds, no wonder I feel so tired!' he heard a breathless moan so he peeked his eyes backwards and saw Klaus' eyes slowly open, they looked tired and a bit red, well, he did remember overstimulating Klaus to the point he was crying out for him to stop even though his body had begged for him to go harder.

"Klaus, are you alright?" he asked, leaning down so his face was hovering over his, his hand reaching forward and gently caressing his cheek "I'm sorry if I was a little rough last night." Klaus let out a tired laugh as he turned his head so that he was looking up at DJ, even though his hips and lower were in pain, he smiled weakly as he lifted up one of his hands and gently placed it on his cheek.

"Oh god no, last night was amazing..." he whispered softly "Who knew you were such a beast in bed...~" he mused, he chuckled at that as he finally leaned down and pressed his lips onto Klaus', who didn't hesitate to lean up and wrap an arm around his neck to pull him closer, he let out a laugh when DJ fell on top of him but used his elbows to keep himself from crushing Klaus, to which he slipped his arms beneath his head before resting his body on top of Klaus, his legs in between Klaus' while his head laid on Klaus' chest, to which his chin was resting on top of DJ's head.

"I really..." DJ started, Klaus looked down at him when he felt DJ push himself up so he could face him "I really am sorry for ignoring your advances, Klaus, truly. Heh, Ben would tell me how much I was hurting you, but I simply brushed him off, and now I feel really guilty. Guess I owe him an apology." Klaus looked up, to which he saw Ben sitting on DJ's desk chair with his arms crossed.