season 1, episode 7. "the day that was"

word count: 10,183

~ third person pov ~

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned as they look up from the piece of paper Five gave to them.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" the five siblings look down at Five and watch as he slurped the last of the coffee in the cup before throwing it behind him.

"I don't know... yet." in the corner of DJ's eyes he saw Leonard up in the upper levels of the house where he and his siblings merchandise was on display, he thought he looked suspicious until he saw the coat in his hands "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." DJ scoffed a little at that.

"And how do you suppose we do that? We don't even know who the sucker is." Luther shook his head.

"But how do you know he's connected to what's going to happen?" Five sighed as he shook his head.

"I don't know." now Diego approaches him.

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?"

"That's enough." Diego sighed.

"There's probably dozens of Jenkins'." he then gestures to DJ "And like captain sparkle pants here, how do you expect us to find him?" Five scoffed up at him.

"Well we better start looking then."

"But where do we start?" DJ questioned, Allison ran a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all about what's his name?" DJ noticed that Five was looking down at his side before looking back up to answer her question.

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" all five of them give him a look, DJ rolled his eyes as he sarcastically rolled his wrist.

"You mean those guns that shot me in the chest? To which I almost bled out and died? Nope, don't remember them at all~" Klaus and Diego then joined in.

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys."

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk."

"Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth." he explained, though they were still confused, even DJ.

"The Temps what?"

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure whatever happens... happens." he then gestures to DJ "Though, when we confronted Hazel and Cha-Cha, she appeared and said she took a liking to you, DJ." he gave Five a look.

"What do you mean a liking to me?" Five sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"She told me that she's been watching you for a long time, she's very impressed with your skills and performances." slowly his face got even more creeped out than usual "Said she wanted you to join us, I managed to get her to look the other way."

"That's... fucking weird." he shudders "Talk about stalker."

"And that's besides the point. They believe that the apocalypse is coming in three days, so I went to Commission Headquarters and intercepted a message. Protect Harold Jenkins. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse." Five looked around and notice that DJ was the only one really taking in the news, the rest looked wary.

"Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?" Allison said, Five sighed.

"You know what else is insane?" Five started "I LOOK LIKE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY! Klaus talks to the dead, DJ is made out of light, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always have been."