Fourteen: Giving you a nickname

Evelyn's POV

"Evie! Amy's here for you." Dad yelled from downstairs. I was busy packing my stuff so I tell him to let her come upstairs.

She came and took a good look around the room and gasped.

"Holy..... What are even doing?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Packing stuff. I'm actually confused about what to pack. I mean we're just going for three days, right?" I sighed and flopped on my bed.

To be honest, it's the first time I'm going somewhere, alone, without my dad.

I don't know what to do.

"Okay...." Amy said in a boring tone. "Just add a t-shirt, two pairs of jeans maybe and a party dress." She said.

"Why a party dress?" I asked in confusion.

"I heard one of the players saying that if they win, they're going for a party. Come on now, pack it. And get some toiletries." I nodded and walked in my bathroom.

About an hour later, we were finally done. We are gonna leave this afternoon and then come back on the third day night. It's a six hours ride. And because the budget is bit low, we are going in a bus.

Woo!

••••

"If anything happens, call me anytime, okay?" Dad said. I nodded.

"Sure dad."

"Don't leave the group and come back safe, hmm?" He tells me. I wasn't even paying attention. I saw Blake's car coming. He got out and said something to the driver. The driver then nodded and left. His gaze finally landed on me. He smirked and then winked. Not able to control, I giggled.

"Are you even listening? What are you laughing at?" Dad said. I quickly looked at him and smiled before hugging him.

"I'll be fine. You don't need to worry." He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You can call Xavier anytime, hmm? He lives there. And stay away from guys." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Maybe." I muttered the last part.

"Okay-"

"Come on kids, time to go!" The coach yelled. I picked my bag up and walked to the bus, hugging my dad for the last time.

I climbed up in the bus and the first thing I see is.....

Rebecca.

What the heck is she doing here?

She looked at me and smirked.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." A deep voice said from behind me and I knew who it was.

Blake.

I nodded and got in a seat near the window. Blake smiled and sat beside me, intertwining our hands. I looked at him and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'm really happy that you're here with me." He said. I smiled widely and nodded.

"Me too." Just then the coach came in and stood in the center to make some type of announcement.

"Now listen here carefully. This is a six hours ride. We will be checking in in a hotel. The rooms will be shared by two. You can choose your own partners. The couples here won't do any dirty." He said, eyeing Luke and Amy.

What?

"He caught them making out in the hallway after school." Blake whispered in my ear. I chuckled slightly.

"And none of the players will get drunk or I swear I will personally kick your asses. After the match, you can do whatever the hell you want." He finished, looking at Blake this time.

Mmhmm.

"Okay. Any doubts?" Everyone shook their heads. "Good. We are ready to go."

Finally, the bus started.

Everyone started talking and laughing. I rested my head on Blake's shoulder and smiled up at him. He brushed my hair with his fingers and kissed my temple.

Soon, I fell into a deep slumber.

••••

I woke up, startled by a sudden bump in the road. I groaned and felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw Blake sleeping, leaned on my shoulder with his arms around my stomach and shoulder. I smiled and looked out of the window and smiled at my life.

I finally have someone to love and maybe, he'll love me too one day.

Blake's phone rang, walking him up. He smiled looking at me and kissed my neck before pulling back and taking his phone. The conversation was something like this...

"Hm....yeah....okay....cool." he put the phone back and pulled me on to his lap with a smirk. I gasped and tried to get off of him but he wouldn't let me.

"We would really appreciate if you keep your PDA to yourself, please." Amy said with a giggled. I rolled my eyes at her and got off of him while he pouted, trying to pull me back.

"No." I said and he frowned. "Not right now." I added. He sighed and muttered a okay.

Just then, the bus stopped near a small restaurant. The coach got up, looking at everyone.

"We will stop here for a quick snack. You can go to washroom and whatever. But I want all of you back here in the bus in an hour. Or, I won't even hesitate to leave you." He said in a monotonous tone. "Now, climb down one by one." Everyone did.

But.

"Hey Rebecca!" Blake called her. I frowned looking at him.

Why does he wanna talk to her? Doesn't he hate her?

Rebecca smirked before pulling her innocent face on. But of course, Blake didn't see it.

"Yeah?" She asked in an-innocent-yet-not-so-innocent voice.

"Your mother wants you to switch your phone on." He deadpanned. He then looked at me with a smile and took my hand in his, pulling me out.

Amy, Luke, Blake and I grabbed out seats. We placed our orders.

"Evel, how about we go for a little shopping after the match?" Amy suggested. Before I could say something, Blake butted in.

"Do you ever think of something other than shopping?" He rolled his eyes.

"I do. I think about Luke." She kissed his cheek while he smiled and kiss her forehead. Blake sighed in defeat. The waiter came with our orders and placed a folded napkin in front of me. As I went to open it up, Blake took it, read and then threw it away.

"Fucking idiot." He muttered, angrily. Amy chuckled and we started eating our food.

••••

We were now back in the bus. According to the coach and driver, we will be at our hotel in half an hour time.

Blake was playing with my hair while I was just sitting with my head on his shoulder. He then sighed heavily.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my eyes closed. He sighed again.

"Thinking." He answered. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"About?"

"Giving you a nickname." He kissed my nose. I giggled and grinned.

"But I already have so many. Eve, Evie, Evel and cupcake." I said. He rose an eyebrow.

"Cupcake?"

"Yeah. Xavier calls me that because I used to hate cupcakes when I was little." I said with a chuckle. He frowned.

"It doesn't make any sense." He snorted. I shook my head with a smile.

"It doesn't have to." He hummed.

"How about......Lynne?" He asked. Just then, the bus stopped and the coach called us.

"We are here."