Epilogue

Six years later......

Evelyn's POV

I woke up to cute giggles like always. But, not wanting to wake up yet, I nudged my husband and woke him up.

"Blake, go and see what are those cute monkeys upto." I groaned. He groaned and shook his head.

"You should get up, it's your working day today. You'll get late otherwise." He said. I sighed and opened my eyes. I pecked his cheek and walked out of the room.

I came into the kitchen and saw my two little babies eating chocolate. Both of them are twins and three year old.

"Hey my little babies!" I squealed, looking at them. They both looked at me and grinned.

"Momma!!" They both ran towards me. I picked them up and kissed their cheeks.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, wiping the chocolate from their mouths.

"We were eating chokis." My little daughter, Nicolette answers.

"Well, did you brush your teeth first?" I asked.

"We did." Nicolas, my son, answered. "And I helped Nikki to brush her teeth too." He proudly added.

"That's good. You are gonna be a very good brother to Nikki." I appreciated. "But, for now, let's wake your daddy up and get you cleaned, hmm?"

"Bathe time!!" The both squealed. I put them down and they ran towards Blake's and my room.

By the time I had cleaned the kitchen and came to the bedroom, Nicolette was sitting on Blake's lap while Nicolas was sitting on his shoulders. I smiled at the scene in front of me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Bathe time!!" They yelled, simultaneously. Blake chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, kiddos. Let's have the bathe time." He picked both of them up and then walked towards the bathroom, pecking my lips on his way.

I know because of the work and kids, we don't get much time with each other, but we're happy with our lives.

After I had graduated from University, Xavier and I opened a jewel's company of our own called "Amelia Jewelers". Blake overtook his father's business. We got married four years ago.

Dad now lives in a house of his own. Sometimes we go to meet him with our kids. He's quite fond of them.

Blake's dad, as in my father in law, has been good with us yoo. He is very fond of Nikki tough.

Xavier and Willow got married too and have a son named Chris, who's four years old.

Amy now has her own fashion line. She's married to Luke and has four kids. Two daughters and two sons - Samuel, Cole, Vivian, Sofia.

All of our kids are best friends with each other.

But,

I still I have to pay my parents' bills.

Guess some people don't change.

••••

I was wearing my suit for the office. It was Blake's turn to be home for kids while I would go to work. He was helping me get ready.

"Did you take everything you need?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just the laptop." He nodded and went to grab my laptop. He then handed me my bag and pecked my lips. Soon, the kiss turned deep, passionate and full of love. When we pulled, he smiled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You look so hot in this suit." He whispered. He says this everytime I'm getting ready for work.

I giggled and pecked his lips on more time.

"MOMMA!" Nicolas yelled and we ran to the kitchen to see what had happened.

I was surprised to see him drenched in orange juice.

"What happened baby?" I asked him. He's totally a Mama's boy.

"Nikki spilt the juice all over me!" He said while glaring at his sister. She pulled on an innocent face and looked at her dad for help. Her eyes watered immediately.

"Daddy! He yelled at me!" She said. Blake picked her up quickly and soothed her back.

"Don't cry my princess. Nico is bad boy, okay?" Blake said. Nicolette looked at Nico and smirked, knowing she had won it.

Nico looked at me. I picked him up too and kissed his cheeks. "You're a good boy, Nico. Don't listen to daddy, okay? Daddy himself is a bad boy." I said. He smiled and mumbled a okie.

"Come on kids, finish your breakfast up so I can go to work." I said. Blake served me my food. I looked at it and my appetite died.

It wasn't the fact that the food wasn't good. Pancakes are my favorite for all the time.

But seeing at them this time, I didn't feel like eating.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing. Can you get me an apple?" He nodded and gave me an apple.

And I was off to work.

••••

While I was walking towards the conference room, everything started to feel dizzy again. I held the wall for a little support but the fell on the ground, blacking out.

The last thing I was Xavier's worried face.

Later I woke up to some faint voices.

"What happened?" A voice said and I recognised it.

Blake.

"I don't know, she just fainted right in front of me." Xavier's voice said.

I opened my eyes and saw Blake rushing to my side.

"Hey babe, how do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Lightheaded." I mumbled. He hugged and sighed. "Wait, where are Nico and Nikki?"

"You had me worried. Don't you worry because they are with their grandpa." He kissed my forehead. The door opened and the doctor I guess, came in with a bright smile.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Maxwell." He greeted.

"Hi. What's wrong with her?" Blake asked.

"Nothing's wrong with your wife, Mr Maxwell. It's just because of the lack of vitamins in her body. Being four weeks pregnant, I suggest you take good care of yourself and eat on time." Doctor said and Blake looked at me with eyes widened.

"P-pregnant?" Blake asked and doctor nodded. "You knew?" He then asks me and I just shook my head. Blake hugged me and laughed with happiness. "I'm gonna be a father again." I giggled and kissed him.

But we pulled back when heard a throat clearing. I looked at Xavier.

"I'm still here, you know." He said. I giggled.

"Then go away." I said. He chuckled and left.

"I love you, Evelyn." Blake said, pressing his lips on mine again.

"I love you too, Blake."

"How about a weekend to ourselves like old times?" He suggested.

"What about our kids?"

"They can stay with Luke and Amy or even with dad." He shrugged. I raised my eyebrow.

"You have it all figured out, don't you?" I smirk. He ran his hand through his hair and smirked back.

"What can I say? I'm pretty awesome, you know." He winked, making me laugh.

And as each day passes, I was Falling For Him even harder than I did before.