Twenty Six: Surprise

Evelyn's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. Groaning, I tried to wake up but was stopped by a really hot and sexy raspy voice.

"Where do you think you're going?" Blake said in his morning voice. I smiled and shook my head, snuggling in his chest.

"Nowhere." I answered. He smiled and kissed my forehead, pulling me closer.

"Good to know. By the way, thank you for yesterday." He said and I frowned.

"Yesterday? Did I do something?" I asked, not remembering anything.

"Yeah. You talked some sense into me." He chuckled and I raised my eyebrow.

"I did?" He nodded and hummed. "Oh. What did I do?"

"You called me your Hotstuff." He opened his eyes and looked at me, smirking. I blushed.

"I did?"

"Yeah. And......" He dragged. I looked at him and gulped.

"And?"

"I love you." He pressed his lips on mine. I smiled and giggled.

"I love you too."

••••

Two days later,

I was at my lockers when I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned, hoping to see my boyfriend but it wasn't him. It was someone I had hoped to never see again.

Rebecca.

She was standing there with a mixture of frown and scowl on her face. I really wanted to laugh at how weird she looked.

"Yes?" I asked, controlling my chuckle.

"I thought you would understand after that night but clearly you don't. I thought you had broken up with him. What happened?" She asked. I let out my chuckle and smiled at her, sarcastically.

"Looks like you have thought a lot of things, Rebeca. But news flash- it's all just your thinking. Blake and I are together now, officially and the sooner you get this inside of your thick skull, it would be better for you." I smirked and walked past her.

I came to my car and Blake was already standing there. I smiled as I walked to him and hugged him. He pecked my lips and frowned.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Oh. I was busy telling Rebecca that you're mine and it would be better for her if she would just accept it." I tell him and he laughed.

"You sure were." He smiled. "Luke and Amy have left already. Shall we leave too-" he cut himself off, looking at something behind me.

Or, someone behind me.

It was the nerdy of the school, Evan. He had all those typical nerdy vibes- he was introvert, good at studies, especially computer and math.

There were even rumors of him that he had helped some of the guys to delete some kind of footage from the principal's office.

Guess he's a hacker too then.

"Isn't that the nerdy?" Blake asked, still looking at him.

"Evan? Yeah." I answered. But he was still looking at him with something in his eye that seemed like hope. "Blake?" I called him but he didn't answer. "Blake!?"

Finally, he came out of his little bubble.

"Yeah? You were saying something?" He asked.

"Why are you staring at him?" I asked. He thought for a while.

"I've got some work for him. Wanna come along?" He asked.

"Sure?"

••••

"Hey nerdy!!" Blake yelled for Evan but he didn't respond. Blake sighed and looked at me. "You call him."

"Why?"

"You'll see for yourself." He shrugged. I agreed.

"Hey Evan." I cal!ed him and waved for him to come over here. Smiling brightly, he walked towards me which was quite surprising because Blake literally yelled at him but he didn't even listen.

"Evelyn. It's quite surprising for me that you called me." Evan said, smirking.

"Couldn't you come when I called you?" Blake asked, annoyed already. Evan then smirked at him.

"Well, you see, nerdy isn't my name." He answered, smiling at me.

This guy has got quite a mouth.

Blake rolled his eyes, muttering a whatever.

"I need you to do something." Blake said. Evan rolled his eyes.

"I'm not here for you, Maxwell. I'm here for Evelyn." Blake frowned.

"It's Blake."

"It's still Maxwell, you little baby." Evan said.

After about a whole hour of their bickering, I stepped in.

"Just shut up both of you!" They both stopped and looked at me. I sighed and started. "Look Evan, I think it's pretty important for Blake so please do it." I said with my eyes softened.

"Okay. But on one condition." Evan said. Blake sighed.

"Anything you wish." Blake said, proudly.

"Really?" Evan asked, smirking.

"Yeah."

"Give me your girlfriend." And both of our eyes widened.

"NO!" Blake growled. "She's already taken you dumb shit." Blake narrowed his eyes on him.

"So am I." Evan smirked. On cue, a guy with curly hair came up to us.

"Babe, I was looking for you." The guy said to Evan. Blake and I looked at each other and I could literally see the relief washing over him. I giggled slightly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be home in a few minutes. You wanna meet my friend and her boyfriend?" Evan asked the guy and he nodded. "This is Evelyn. Eve, this is my boyfriend Jax. And Jax, this angry young man here is her boyfriend, Blake." Evan introduced us.

"You two are so cute!" I grinned. They chuckled and thanked. Blake whereas rolled his eyes.

"So back to the work, what do you want me to do?" Evan asked him.

"Hacking." Was his answer.

••••

Coming straight to the point, Evan agreed and I took that as he has done it before too. Fortunately, the "Give me your girlfriend" was a joke.

While coming home, Blake told me everything about his company and the money shit and I was shocked to hear that it was me who gave him the idea of hiring a hacker.

Guess my drunk self is a genius. I should drink more then.

Just kidding.

Anyways, so tomorrow, Evan, Blake and I are going to hack Blake's company.

And I'm pretty excited for that.