Delivery for Olivia Benson

The next morning, Elliot and Olivia woke up to the cry of Molly.
"I got it" Elliot said kissing Olivia's shoulder. Olivia smiled and went to sleep. Elliot went to feed Molly he smiled at her and brought her to the room with Liv. Her phone beeped and she picked it up before he could see it.
The text message read. "How is Molly?" Olivia shot up running to Molly's crib, not noticing Elliot was on the bed with her. Elliot put Molly down gently and ran to Olivia.
"What's wrong?" Elliot said holding onto her waist. She turned around to hug him.
"where's Molly?" She said crying. Elliot held her.
"She's in the room. Why?" He said softly as she showed him the text from Thomas.
"He can't hurt you anymore baby." He said. Olivia cried.
"That's the thing you don't get El..he will go to any extent to get me back and I don't mean in a relationship...I mean for putting him in jail" she said holding him closer. Elliot sighed and put her chin up.
"You are badass benson. You got this and you have me" Elliot said kissing her. She smiled.
"I'm gonna take a shower." She said going to the bathroom. As she got to the bathroom she looked in the mirror for a while and cried hysterically but not to loud for Elliot to hear. She felt like her whole world is going to be taken away from her. She stopped crying and got in the shower and stood there for a while using her lavender body soap, she thought about Thomas again, he was hard to escape her mind. She cried. She kept washing her body with the lavender soap, she rinsed it all off and washed her hair with a fruity shampoo and conditioner. Elliot was cooking breakfast and got Molly dressed in her like pink onesie and sat her in her little bouncer. Olivia rinsed out her hair and got out and brushed her teeth. She still was crying she was crying uncontrollably she was annoyed of it by now. She put her make up on and dried off and but her jeans on and her nypd shirt then her sweater. She walked out to the smell of pancakes. She walked toward Molly and picked her up.
"Hi my beautiful girl." Olivia said kissing her. Molly made a little cute sound to her kisses. There was a knock at the door. Elliot walked over to the door and opened it, it was a package for miss Benson.
Olivia put Molly down and went to the door.
"Are you Miss Benson?" The man said.
"Yes I am." She replied. The man handed her the clipboard then the package. It was heavy. She walked back to open it. She knew it was from Thomas. She ran to the bathroom to throw up followed by Elliot, he rubbed her back. She moved over.
"don't touch me" she said unaware of what she had said. Elliot went to go look in the box filed with dead rats. Elliot took it outside to the trashcan. Thomas was standing out there. Elliot saw him and walked up to him.
"I don't know what you want...but you should remember that we are cops..so don't do anything stupid or I WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL MYSELF." Elliot yelled.
Thomas chucked "right..," he said. Elliot was about to punch him but he couldn't. He walked back upstairs to see Olivia in the bathroom on sitting on the bathtub drinking vodka out of the bottle. Elliot walked up to her and took the bottle away from her.
"Don't do this." He said quietly. Olivia got up and took the bottle back and walked into the bedroom and closing it.
Elliot face and took a quick shower and got dressed, took Molly for walk in the park and swung her on the swing set and went down the slide with her. She was enjoying it. Her little giggles made Elliot happy.
"I love you little one" Elliot said kissing Molly's little head.
Olivia realized Elliot left for a walk with Molly. She went to the cabinet and grabbed two bottles of vodka and the mini radio. She drank her life away again. She thought that's the only thing she could do in life. The song 'John Doe' by b.o.b came on and cried cause of how much she related to it for some reason. She turned it up laying on her side and kept drinking. Elliot had returned and hurt the music and went to put Molly down. Elliot walked out and stood by the door, he had tears in his eyes and he slid down the door.
He loved Olivia and he wasn't going to give up on her. He understood what was happening. But he couldn't bare to see the woman
He loves like this. He got up and opened the door, and walked over toward Olivia and took both the bottles away and turned the radio off. Olivia stood up and hugged Elliot.
"What if I'm ruined forever?" Olivia says hugging Elliot. Elliot kissed her and put her chin up.
"Your not ruined Liv.." Elliot says holding her. Olivia wiped her tears holding Elliot tighter.
What if Liv is ruined? How can they put Thomas in jail when he isn't physically doing anything to Liv? Whats Thomas's next move? Will he kidnap Molly or will he go after Olivia? What happens when a rape is brought up? Or will it be brought up?