Life sentence

Elliot caught Thomas, but didn't kill him because he knew the consequences, but he did arrested him for the rape of Olivia benson. Elliot had the pleasure of him slamming the bars against the metal. Olivia was taking showers everyday because of what happen. Olivia wondered if she was going to be pregnant. Later that night Elliot got home and told her that he is in jail for life. Olivia held Elliot tightly, as she cried hysterically.
"El..what if I'm pregnant?" She says looking up. Elliot looks down at her and doesn't say anything.
"Why couldn't you let me have killed myself?" She says letting go and cries. Elliot follows her and pulls her back into a hug.
"My mother was raped and had me and now I was raped and now I'm probably going to have a baby." Olivia says falling to the ground. "Everything bad has happened to me el..we never got married...We always fight...we have a daughter, and I'm afraid of her future..I almost died and--" she says crying but Elliot cuts her off.
"Stop Liv..I know..I know what's happening and I'm sorry I love you I love you so much it hurts...I want to marry you so bad I really do..." Elliot says holding a Olivia into a hug. Olivia cries harder. "You will get though this" Elliot whispers.
"What if I end up just like my mother and not worry about my child...el.." She says moving out of his hug. Elliot rubs his face.
"Liv how about a therapist?" Elliot said walking toward her. Olivia turned around and nodded her head, and went to Molly's room and held Molly for the longest time. Elliot walked toward Liv and held her by her waist, she moved a little bit because she was scared of the touch, she turned around noticing it was Elliot and she hugged him with Molly in both there arms.