Past..present..

*the night of the dinner*
Olivia was having dinner with Brian, going to discuss him leaving undercover. Brian was going to propose to Olivia when he got back, Olivia knew that he was going to ask, but Elliot walked in that door she didn't want to have to choose between them and she didn't have to. She was going to pick Elliot because she didn't love Brian the way she loved Elliot, Brian didn't make Olivia feel the way Elliot made her feel. But what is going to happen when Brian tell Elliot that Olivia was going to marry him?
Olivia and Elliot were laying in bed all morning, Elliot turned to her smiling and her smiling back.
"I love you." Elliot whispered. Olivia scooted closer to Elliot.
"I love you too" she said back kissing him. Elliot smiled and got up to take a shower. Olivia remained in bed, she thought of what was going to happen. Olivia hoped Elliot wouldn't believe what Brian would say or Brian wouldn't say. She was already happy, and someone she knew was going to crush it.
Later on that day, Olivia was ordering pizza while Elliot was calling Fin to check up on his little girl, Molly. She didn't go with them because, Olivia and Elliot have waited for this moment all year...every year.. The pizza was going to come in an hour. So to spare time they talked on the couch, there was a knock at the door, Elliot got up to get it to see it was Brian, Olivia peaked through and jumped up and ran over to the door.
"Ahh...of course you would run over here..scared Liv??" Brian said smiling. Olivia rolled her eyes. Brian had something Evil planned out.
"You should leave.." Olivia pointed out. Brian looked at her for a long time. Elliot was confused as hell.
"Uhm what's going on here." Elliot said looking at both of them.
"Nothing" Olivia said "you should tell him" Brian said at the same time.
Elliot looked at Olivia, Olivia was on the verge of crying her eyes out but what was the point, she felt like she was going to loose. Olivia moved Elliot out of the door way, and slammed the door on Brian walking away from the door with tears in her eyes. Pacing back and forth. Elliot looked at her with concern, Elliot held her by her waist to stop her.
"Stop what's wrong" Elliot said holding her waist. Olivia pushed him off still pacing, she was basically having an anxiety attack that was endless. She stopped.
"El...Brian asked me to marry him that night of the dinner, that you showed up at and he invited you. But I said I would think about it. Because I loved you and I didn't love him like I love you and ....and I just I can't do this anymore..im tired okay.." Olivia said non stop for breath with tears in her eyes and grabbing her coat and walking out the door. Elliot tried to block the door so she wouldn't leave but gently nudged him out of the way. She kept crying. Elliot went after her and be caught up and grabbed her, Brian was behind them and he chuckled.
"Did she tell you yet" Brian said with a glance. Elliot walked up toward him and punched him in the face. Brian fell to the floor.
Brian chuckled. "Did she tell you?" He said. Elliot turned around.
"Tell me what?" Elliot said with anger.
"I'm the one she likes to ride.." Brian said with the biggest grin. Elliot turned around and kicked Brian over and over and over again. Until Olivia pulled Elliot away from him, Olivia turned Elliot around and held his face.
"Stop el...stop.." Olivia said with tears in her eyes. Elliot took her hands off his face and hugged her tightly.
No matter what she did in the past didn't matter. What's in the present that's all that mattered. She could have had sex with Brian in the past. That does not matter. She could have been asked to be married by him. THAT DOES NOT MATTER. Elliot didn't care he married the woman he earned, he loved, and the woman he had a child with. So..the past is the past..the present is NOW.
Elliot turned back to Brian lying there on the floor. "You should have just swallowed the key, you really think I'd care what happened a year ago??" Elliot said laughing. Olivia and Elliot both went for a walk in downtown LA. They ended up going to the beach and walking along the sand, to watch the sunset, they sat on the sand.
"It's over liv..I don't care what happens anymore or who comes between us..I'll always love you, and we will always talk through it..no more games...no more teasing..no more anything..lets just be us..lets be a family.." Elliot said softy. Olivia smiled and looked at the water then to Elliot.
"That's what I want..that's what I've always wanted.." Olivia replied smiling. Elliot leaned over and kissed her passionately.
"Your my partner for better or for worse" Elliot said smiling. Olivia giggled.
"No...I'm your wife..for better or for worse.." Olivia said kissing him.

'A love that can never be broken'