You like it, dont lie

The next morning, Olivia got up early to go to the store to buy food because the fridge was empty. She got dressed and walked to the store it was 8:00am, as she got to the store she got all the food she needed and went to checkout to see that Thomas was behind her. His smirk...was so cold and so scary. She put herself together and walked out he followed her. Once she passed the Ally he snatched her from behind, and into the ally.
"You're going to love this" Thomas said taking off her pants, she tried pushing him off, but he slapped her Olivia started to get weak and gave up she tried she hoped someone would come. But they didn't.
"Get off Me" Olivia said hitting his chest.
Thomas took off his pants and raped Olivia, she felt pressure, as he raped her he held her hands down and Olivia felt more pressure than the first time, she looked away with tears in her eyes.
"If you don't like it I'll make you like it next time." Thomas whispered in her ear still raping her. She felt like it went on for hours. After Thomas was done, he kissed Olivia.
"Until next time my love" he said kissing her . Olivia cried trying to get up she was a wreck her hair was messed up and her shirt was ripped she walked back to her apartment and arrived and walked in crying walking to the kitchen to grab vodka and a knife. Olivia went to the bedroom Elliot was just waking up and saw Olivia go to the bathroom.
-Olivia's-
POV
My life is over. I've been raped 2 times already. I feel like I should just die. I want to die. I don't belong here anymore all. I can't tell Elliot I was raped, thank god he didn't see me go into the bathroom, because im a mess.it looks like I was raped..I was but he doesn't know that.
Olivia falls into the tub drinking and cutting her wrists she was ready to die. She know that she could arrest him for the assault of a officer, but she just wanted to die. Elliot walked in and ran to Olivia.
"Liv STOPPP" Elliot walks in yelling. Olivia pushes him off.
"I want to die go away" Liv shouts drinking out the Bottle.
Elliot throws the bottle on the ground so it breaks and throws the knife in the sink and get in the tub with Olivia, he holds her.
"He ....he...raped me el...please just let me die..." Olivia stutters. Elliot looks at her ripped shirt and unbuttoned jeans. Elliot holds her closer. Elliot gets up but Olivia stops him from going.
"Don't el.." She said crying. Elliot looks back.
"No Liv..assaulting a officer is against the law" he said moving hand off him.
Elliot goes to find Thomas, he is tempted to kill Thomas. Olivia cries more and strips and takes a hot shower, a long shower she felt so dirty. What was gonna happen next? Could we catch him in time before he does something else?