Why dont you love me

As Olivia laid there passed out, Elliot saw her, there was a cup of water on her desk he reached for it and splashed it on her, she revived from her fainting she jumped up and hugged Elliot tightly and kissing his check.
"I'm sorry, I'll explain--" Olivia says quickly. Olivia looks over to the door way to see it was Calvin with a gun and besides him there is a young girl, say about 16. Calvin yelled.
"Olivia!!" Calvin yelled louder going closer to Olivia pointing the gun. Olivia looks at everyone pointing their guns at Calvin.
"HOLD YOUR FIRE" Olivia says calmly. Calvin points the gun directly at Olivia's heart.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT FOR ME! YOU LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU!" Calvin yelled with tears filling his eyes. Olivia had tears in her eyes.
"I tried..there was no way of me getting you in full custody." Olivia said with tears. Calvin turned around toward the girl, eyeing her to come over next to him.
"You remember your daughter right?!? Or do you not love her either" Calvin said wiping his tears away. Olivia studied the girl and she knew who she was automatically.
"Haden...." Olivia starts to cry harder. Elliot goes toward Olivia, but is stopped by Calvin. Elliot puts his hands up.
"Calvin put down the gun.." Elliot said. Calvin looked at him.
"Shut up! You know she loves you so much and you left for 3 years! She cried for you..being loved isn't easy you know!" Calvin yelled. Olivia cried even harder than she did before, Elliot wasn't suppose to know that. Haden pulled Calvin away from Olivia. Haden looked at Olivia.
"Why don't you love us? It's a simple question." Haden said softly. Olivia looked up.
"It's not that at all..." Olivia stated. Haden crossed her arms.
"You left me when I was 8, to an abusive father who always got drunk what kind of mother does that?" Haden yelled with tears in her eyes. Elliot looked down at Olivia, knowing that she was raped by Thomas the first time, when they were dating and Thomas got her pregnant, Olivia does love Haden, Olivia didn't want to be like her mother. But knowing what happen to your mother happens to you, makes you wonder what if you end up like your parents? The officers had Calvin in a hold and Haden walked back toward the door.
Calvin escaped and ran toward Olivia, punching her stomach and crying, he ended up hugging her.
"I love you..you were the only one I wanted as a mother." Calvin said crying in Olivia's arms.
"I know..I love you so much...but your not in my care anymore." Olivia said gently. Calvin cried harder. Calvin releases the hug and walks toward the officers, Haden goes up to Olivia with a look on her face, a sad look.
"So why didn't you love me? All my life I wanted a mother, I could do things with." Haden asked with tears in her eyes. Olivia looked down with tears.
"It's not that..it's really not I love you.." Olivia says. Haden grabs the gun that Calvin dropped.
"Bullshit!!" Haden yells holding the gun to her head. "I just wanted your love" she adds. Olivia stays calm and stands up slowly.
"Don't do this ...give me the gun" Olivia says gently. Haden cries and looks at Calvin. BANG. Haden fell to the ground. Olivia fell to the ground, Elliot fell to hold her, there was nothing they could do.
"Liv it's okay shh..it's okay Liv.." Elliot says holding Olivia tightly and kissing her head.
"He raped me el..two times..and I couldn't love her because of that..I ran.." Olivia said crying hysterically. Elliot rubbed her back, Watching the ambulance but Haden on the stretcher.
Elliot knew Olivia was broken, but she was strong she could pull through. Elliot wasn't giving up on her, he was never going to. He was going to make things right once and for all, because they couldn't be like this forever.. An emotional wreck..it was time for happiness.

AN: HEY GUYS I DELETED THE ORIGINAL ONE BECAUSE I WAS STUPID AND THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULDN'T LIKE IT! SO HERE IT IS AGAIN!! Xx