Be with me

Olivia was hooked up to IVY she looked so pale and so dead..
-Elliot's-
POV
I can't believe she's gone...the love of my life..I should have told her one last time to marry me...to be with me. I arrested Nick for assault of a police officer and account of black mail.

Elliot never left the hospital. Olivia was in a comma she looked so pale and so hurt, Elliot felt hurt, he felt like he wanted to die with Liv. But he knew he had to stay strong for her, because if she came back it was final Elliot wants a family with her.
-72 hours later-
Olivia blinked her eyes and mumbled.
"El..." She said.
Elliot jump right off his feet and ran toward her.
"Liv..." He said hugging her gently.
"I'm..sorry" Liv says tiredly.
Cragen,Fin, and Minch come in
"LIV YOURE OKAY" munch said walking over to her crying and hugging her.
"Yeah I know she could do it she's strong!" Fin said hugging her.
"I'm glad you okay Liv" cap said smiling. "Give Liv and el some time to talk" he added softly. Everyone said goodbye and hugged and walked out.
Elliot walks up pacing and Liv looks very confused.
"El what's wrong your making me dizzy." She said closing her eyes.
-Elliot's-
POV
I want to tell her I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But something was holding me back. I wasn't married and the kids were grown up and I need happiness in my life. I know I hurt Liv. But we are not some kids at high school who love each other but are too stupid to admit it. This is it. I love Olivia Benson with all my heart, she is the one she always has been the one and now it's time to get what I've always wanted.
-Olivia's-
POV
I have been in this hospital for 72 hours and I want to just get up and run. Being in this white room makes me feel like I've been in a mental institute. But Elliot was here, he made everything so much better. He makes me feel alive, the happiest woman. But I love him. I want to marry him, I want to shout it out if I had to... Nick on the other hand I can't believe he shot me. Some people can handle the truth some people can't handle the fact that love doesn't come easily and I knew that Nick was jealous of Elliot. Yes I understand that Elliot left for 3 years..but he came back. I never lost feelings for him, I probably never will..

"Liv...I--" Elliot stuttered. "I love you..and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have kids with you and I just want to love you the rest of my life no one else just you! I know I say it all the time and I always do mean it but people always ruin our relationship. We're not teenagers Liv...we can't keep doing this to ourselves we either love each other and want to be with each other or we don't. So tell me what do you want." He said looking her dead in the eye.

Olivia looked away with tears bitting her lip. Elliot looked at her.
Olivia looked back towards him and took out her oxygen tube and got up and threw her arms around his neck.
"I want this more than you know" she says kissing him passionately. Elliot kissed her back. Until the doctor came in.
The doctor giggled. "You both are the cutest. uhm sign these and you are free to go!" She said joyfully.
Olivia signed the papers and got dressed and left with Elliot to get something to eat. They both talked and talked about cases..and then how they were both sorry.
"I wanna marry you Liv and I want this wedding to be the last." Elliot said holding her hand.
Olivia looked at Elliot. "I was shot Elliot..." She said looking at him trying not to smile. "My love for you wasn't disappearing." She said kissing him. Elliot smiled and kissed her back.
"I wanna marry you too" she said back.
-nobody's-
POV
finally..the love they always craved was finally happening. Now nothing could possibly go wrong. Elliot thought he was gonna loose the love of his life. But he didn't.
When you love someone. NEVER LET THEM GO.
Olivia kissed Elliot more and pulled him closer to her. "Bensler" she said smiling and continued to kiss him.