Deadly

Olivia was in the hospital with bandages around both her wrists and connected to ivys. She woke up to see Elliot there. The doctor called for him.
"Detective Stabler do you know she is pregnant?" The doctor asked in concern.
Elliot looked in worry "yes why?" He asked. The doctor looked at the clipboard.
"There's a 90 percent chance she could loose it. The way she cut herself was.." Doctor said but was cut off by Elliot.
"How could we save the baby?" He asked. The doctor looked at him with sadness.
"We would have to give her a lot of medication and tests but it's really up to her. The way she cut herself was really deep, she's lucky to be alive" she said walking away.
Elliot was filled with sadness, he didn't know what to do anymore. Why was Liv doing this? He knew why but it was a misunderstanding. Elliot walked over to Olivia, she was awake, she looked pale.
"How are you feeling" Elliot said sitting down beside her. Olivia rolled her eyes.
"Why did you save me?" Olivia questioned. Elliot looked away, her question got him mad.
"Maybe your music shouldn't have been loud." He said getting up.
"Yeah your probably right" she said back with a tear running down her cheek. Elliot walked toward the door.
"I never kissed Kathy..I pushed her off, she still kept going." He said holding the door nob. "You know it's 90 percent chance the baby might not make it" he added.
Olivia rose up from the bed "what." She said. Elliot turned back.
"the way you cut yourself" he said
Liv shook her head "your full of shit." She said getting up from the bed.
"Stop getting up.." Elliot said walking toward her to sit her down. Olivia tried pushing him but she ended up hugging him. Elliot hugged her back.
Olivia cried hysterically into his arms knowing that he was right, she knew he loved her. Kathy knew I was coming through that door. Elliot was trying to make this work and all Olivia did was force it not to happen. Olivia still felt so depressed.
"I love you...I'm sorry I didn't believe you...I should have...I just should--" Olivia says into Elliot's arm but he cuts her off.
"Liv stop...i love you" Elliot said softly.
Olivia held Elliot tighter.
"I wanna marry you Liv and if someone comes between us again I'll still marry you. But you have to believe that I love you I don't wanna hurt you. I want to have this baby with you". He said holding her.