She And Her Device

( Spiny POV )

So what about Indy? I asked the Indominus with my gang. Okay, let me get this straight. We negotiated with the pack that they should feed us information of Indy and her errands while we gave them ransoms. Food ransoms, to be exact. Smack Dub, Indy's Beta, says, ok, she created a device, a doomsday device, to be exact. 

( Rexy POV )

What?!?! I yelled. We almost got killed in that comet! That was a doomsday! I'm sick of doomsdays! Smack Dub sighed. You have to stop Indy before she puts the whole island in danger again. Wait, I insisted. You mean Indy was the one who directed the comet to Isla Sorna?!?! Yes. You have to stop her. ROAR!

( Blueberry POV )

As Eon kissed Blue, I almost puked. Seeing them rub their snouts, blush as red as a wildfire and kiss without a stop is not a good vibe. It's only a vibe for nothing. If I see them do this again I may actually puke - BELCH! I puked. Great.

( Stella POV )

Is her hideout on the east-The west! Said Smack Dub. No! Said Forko, Smack Dub's Zeta. Dub - Dub, Forko, calm down! I exclaimed. My name is not Dub-Dub. The pack of Indominus split up. We were on our own. In the wild with no way to know where to go. We have to find Indy's hideout in 39 hours or we are done for.

( Indy POV )

In 39 hours, I will unleash the doomsday device. I cannot describe my anger with Rexy and her gang. Each weekend, I unleash my hard worked errands which took hours of planning without sleeping or taking a break. I sighed. That was all going to change now. As I cackled, I triggered the countdown. That was all going to change ONCE AND FOR ALL. ROAR!