Full Power!

( Rexy POV )

I woke up early to explore. I looked around and sat on the Gold Brown sand and started scribbling. At first it seemed unusual, but later I got used to it. First I drew some quills, then a thin but long face, a good body and a curved spine. Super - The smile faded from my face as I saw I was drawing Spiny. I couldn't believe this masterpiece - Spiny! Quick! Hide the drawing for me! I sat behind it in the place YOU hid it to be more cautious. Hi! I said to Spiny. I'm leaving - Spiny got interrupted by Indy's roar. Spiny ran forward but I blocked her. I'll handle this. Indy and I circled. I didn't die! Indy growled as she slashed me. I blocked her and Indy roared and ruptured my snout. Ow! But I wasn't going anywhere. I tail-whacked Indy in the eye.

( Indy POV )

OW! I'm REALLY... SCARED. Yes-OW! Sorry, Rexy interrupted me. I slashed her neck and she almost fell down. ARGH! I... WAS ANNOYED! I grabbed Rexy in the face and stabbed my claws through Rexy's skin. TIGHTER AND TIGHTER. And I shoved her away forcefully and she immediately got scarred. ARGH! She was struggling...

( Spiny POV )

I had to help, but, Rexy told no. I watched as she was being tormented. I had to help, so I disobeyed her. But before I could help her, the fight turned a bit fair so I stood and obeyed. Indy kept repeating the same move, but Rexy had found way to counter and avoid it. GO REXY! But Indy suddenly switched offense tactic: Final Indomitable Bite! Now Rexy didn't stand a chance! So I had to help Rexy! I rushed into the fight to help. ARGH! Final Spine Crash! As Indy and I clashed a golden whirlwind surrounded us. Suddenly, the whirlwind healed Rexy. Final Sonic Boom! She screeched.

( Nobody POV ) 

As the whirlwind ended, Rexy and Spiny crawled out. Now that was impossible, said Spiny. Yeah, Rexy answered. Even though you saved me, that doesn't make you the main character of our lives. Deal? Deal. But are you leaving? Spiny smiled. No. And Spiny and Rexy lived happily ever after.