The Last Hours

( Rexy POV )

I walked over the path with my gang and looked at them. They were red hot, bone dry. We took a shortcut to Indy's over the Raptor Desert. Temperatures here could reach 450 C - Too hot. I stepped on a rock. My leg caught on Red fire. Fortunately, Gamma knew how to unleash an all-element. It was element with every single type in one. Gamma was the only one who knew how to unleash it in the whole island. He was lucky. Using his all - element, he stopped the fire.

( Eon POV )

Yes! Monopoly! Chris exclaimed. No, Dino Wars! Said Blue. Oh. I took out the Dino Wars game board and handed it to Blue. Blueberry's eyes widened. Then she stole it. Blue - Blue, wait up... I said. If you give it back, you'll have the permission for a special Blueberry Diet... Blueberry immediately gave back the board and started jumping around. 

( Spiny POV )

We were strolling over the desert when I saw a Allosaurus on the hunt. I didn't want the others to panic, so I activated my Light element and blasted him away with a bursting beam of light. He stood back up and growled with rage. He activated his Fire element when Rexy saw it and activated her much more powerful Fire element. A giant flaring fireball with small particles accelerating around it hit the Allo. 

( TIME SKIP )

9 hours before doomsday, said Mella. That's not enough, said Rexy, his tongue dry as the Sun. She drank the last sips of oasis water in the pouch. Then she fainted. QUICK! Screamed Stella in panic. Rexy is dead! No, fool, I say. He fainted. OHHH, that makes more sense. Plus, it's a she.

( Mella POV )

We had stopped at an oasis to get some more water and treat Rexy. Suddenly, a black fortress revealed itself. It was Indy's. We ran inside. 7 hours, I said, spitting acid at the guards. Suddenly, I noticed Rexy wasn't still conscious. We need to fight without her, said Spiny. She activated her Light element. It trapped every guard and Indy in a ball of light.

( Ending... ) ( Indy POV )

I had escaped from the ball of light and Rexy was back to normal and my device was destroyed and I ran away in fear. Why do my plans fail me? I screamed. STUPID PLANS! This was enough. I needed someone who could tell me what to plan and their weaknesses. I needed a mastermind.