Eon The Raptor

( Rexy POV )

It was a sunny day where me and Stella and Mella were scavenging for a new species. UGH, could there at least be one discovery..! Said the sisters. Hey, guys, look, a Raptor tail! I said. And this Raptor tail smells- NEW... Stella chimed in. A new species! I finished. YAY... Said Mella dully. Quick, chase it! I said. The sisters and I chased the Raptor. Once we had it surrounded, the Raptor spoke, Hi, I'm Eon, and I'm a special Raptor that can blend in with my surroundings, he showed an example. Then he walked away. Farewell!

( Spiny POV )

Eon was the most amazing thing I added to my Travelers Journal. He just... made me feel like something fascinating is waiting to be discovered... BY US. Hey, Rexy said. Y' okay? You're more relaxed than usual. I'm okay, I said. GOOD. Rexy walked away. Hi, said Mella, pulling a net with Eon inside it. GASP! I rushed to Eon. Is it really you? Yes, said Eon. I've decided to be a part of your gang... AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY SUPREMELY SUPER TERRIFICALLY DUPER! I yelled.

( Eon POV )

It's been a week since I joined this amazing gang. But I do kind of have feelings for Stella. She perfectly mature, fascinating, smart and beautiful. But she kind of hates me. She thinks I'm badly crazy, known, dumb and ugly. SIGH!

( Stella POV )

DID SOMEBODY SAY THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME! ARGH! OK... I HATE EON! Anyways, let's not talk about dumb people, shall we? SHALL WE!? Fine. Anyways, you know about Spiny, right? I think she has a crush on Eon. A colossal crush. Okay, that's all.

( Spiny POV )

This is the last day Eon's going to be on our gang. I wish there were decades to come with him on our gang... But... NO. I walked out of our sleeping cave and sat down with Stella. 🎶 Eon and Spiny sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. 🎶 Stella sung to my annoyance. Stop, I growled fiercely. Stella stopped and started cowering.

( Eon POV )

The last day. I hope Stella is happy. SIGH. The gang and I gathered at the waterfall after some time.  It's a gang holiday today, titled: Waterfall Harmony! Rexy exclaimed. So we just relax in the waterfall while eating... Triceratops Donuts! I gasped. YAY! Anyways, for most of the day, we relaxed and relaxed. At night, I left. But before I went away, Stella blocked me and kissed me on the cheek. We didn't move for Ten seconds. But after that, I resumed leaving.