Triceratops Trouble!

( Spiny POV ) 

Ha! Found you, Sherlock! Rexy exclaimed. We were big fans of Hide and Seek, or just became. Aw, can I get a retry? I asked? Sure! This time, I hid behind a red tree-GASP! TOO NOISY! FOUND YOU! Rexy said, just then, he saw the reason I gasped. A town. Full of Triceratops! Hmm, should we map and explain this location in the Traveler Journal? Asked Rexy. OF COURSE, I answered. But to do that, we have to sneak into this town... ARE YOU CRAZY! Rexy screeched. No, I'm serious.

( Nobody POV )

I still think you're crazy, Rexy said as they dodged Two cameras. Hey, why don't you just shut up? Spiny asked quietly pointing to a herd of Triceratops.  Ugh, Rexy said. Suddenly, One Triceratops almost spotted them. This is too risky, we better-SCRAM! Spiny screeched, pointing toward the herd who spotted them. We're all going to die! Rexy said. They started to run. Spiny took the lead. Follow me! They ran and ran. You see that Town Exit over there? Spiny said. Yes, of course! Rexy screamed over the noisy stampede of the herd. Go there! I'll be right behind you! 

( Rexy POV ) 

I was just running through the exit when a Triceratops stopped us. Talon the Third, reporting, One - Sorry, all Two intruders captured. Oh no, Spiny said pointing at a Triceratops in the middle of the herd who just broke in. Alpha Triceratops. Could pulverize Five T-Rex at once. Good Afternoon, dinosaurs, said the Alpha. My name is Horn, and I'm going to - Not do anything! Spiny said knocking down Talon and escaping. I followed her. ARGH, GET 'EM! Horn yelled.

( Horn POV )

The carnivores were escaping, however, I was planning on retreating. But I had faith in my herd. I told get 'em! I said. The T-Rex was kind of faster than the other carnivore, so I sent all of my herd to chase the slower one and ignore the T-Rex... SMASH! Slow-poke was dead...

( Rexy POV )

OH NO. It seemed like Spiny was... ALIVE?!?!  The herd was cowering in fear and so was Horn himself. RETREAT! Horn yelled. The herd rushed back into the city. That was faster than a SNAP! I exclaimed. Just then... Spiny whacked my tail! Quick, sis, let's play hide and seek! FAST!  Sure, I said lazily. We hurried back into Carnivore Forest, our very home. SEE YA! Spiny said and hid while I was counting.