The Comet: Part 2

( Blue POV )

As Eon, Blueberry and I hid from the comet in a comet protection hut, a troodon walked over. I'm Chris and I'm your comet protection host, He said. Good, then if you want to help, hide under the table with us! Eon exclaimed. What-I pulled Chris into the table and he flinched.

( Gamma POV )

5 minutes past first sign of impact. You know, impact means: Have a strong effect on someone or something. But that's an useless fact for solving a comet problem. BAM! BAM! Uh oh. The impact is getting worse.

( Stella POV )

As I hid in the cave, I looked at the others. They were sobbing without a stop. So was Indy. I sighed. It was so hard seeing your best friends cry. Suddenly, the ground started shaking. Earthquake during comet impact! I yelled. I hugged Mella and the others. Thank you for being such good friends! I sobbed. It's okay, Rexy and Spiny said in the middle of sobs.

 ( Nobody POV )

Everybody was preparing for their doomsday. As the ground cracked and the wildfires expanded, everybody sobbed. Suddenly, the doomsday stopped. Everybody paused. Are we... Alive? Asked Mella.  Of course! Cheered everybody. Well, everybody except Indy. He must have escaped a few seconds ago at the thought of being spared, said Stella. But it's okay, said Mella. Who cares when they have friends?