✩ тωєиту иιиє ✩

✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩

ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴ 𝟾𝟶's ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ

ᴛʜᴇ Doctor and his trio of companions trail through adventure after adventure. Creepy dolls haunting scared little children, a holiday that turned out to be Amy and Rory's worst nightmare, a once in a lifetime opportunity that brought Kate to the brink of death and then shot her right back into the Doctor's arms. But, their adventures finally bring them here, everyone safe and alive, leaning over the bannisters of a hotel staircase.

"'Let's go to Ravenscala,' he says," teases Amy, causing Kate to look up at her from where she stands on the staircase below with the Doctor, his hand almost permanently linked with hers. "'The people are six-hundred-feet tall, you have to talk to them in hot air balloons and the tourist information centre is made on one of their hats,' he says. I'm sorry, but I don't see any huge hats."

The Doctor rushes up to join his two married companions, leaving his girlfriend to look around the hotel staircase they're standing in with the seemingly endless floors and the horrible red carpets that remind her a little too much of blood.

"Amy, Beaky, this could be the most exciting thing I have ever seen!"

"You're kidding," laughs out Kate, looking around the empty hotel hallways. She's never been in a place so silent and yet so deafening at the same time. A shiver runs down her spine as she follows the Doctor's previous movements to stand by Amy and Rory. She turns to look over her shoulder, but the space is empty. Everything is empty and silent.

She doesn't like it here.

Of course, they need to investigate now.

"How could you be excited about a rubbish hotel on a rubbish bit of Earth?" Amy asks, voice trailing after the Doctor who's already moving up to another floor, leaning over the railings of the staircase to roll his eyes, pointedly, at his human companions.

"Because, oh simple ponce, this is not Earth. This has just been made to look like Earth. The craftsmanship involved, can you imagine?" 

"What?" Amy asks, rushing down the stairs again to the floor where the TARDIS sits. Kate and Rory are hot on her trail. The shiver had found a permanent spot on Kate's spine and she knows it's not good. Something happens in this fake Earth hotel and she knows the Doctor will be damned if he doesn't figure out what.