✩ ѕєνєитєєи ✩

✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩ ✩✩

ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ

ᴋᴀᴛᴇ and the Doctor land, two thousand years later in the National Museum of London where they know the Pandorica is with Amy... both Amy's actually, little Amy of the time period and older Amy, their Amy.

They land, Kate nearly falling over the ends of her dress when they hear the very loud "EXTERMINATE!" coming from the Dalek that was meant to be out of commission since the end of the universe back in 102 AD.

"Trouble!" the Doctor gasps out, taking a holding of Kate to keep her upright. She gasps, face to face with the dusty Dalek. She thought she'd gotten away from those guys. The Doctor spins her around, so now she's face to face with Amy. The two Amys. Confusing. "Ah, two of you? Complicated."

"Kate?"

"Hey, Ames. How fun is this?"

"Super!"

"EXTERMINATE!"

"Miss Kate!"

"On it!" Kate rushes forward, taking her Amy's hand, while the Doctor takes hold of the younger Amy. They share another excited look before they run, pulling the Pond girls behind them to get them out of the way of the Dalek. Kate really wishes it'd stay vanished from existence, it'd make life so much easier without them around.

"What are we doing?" Amy asks when they finally stop near some mannequins. The Doctor grabs a fez, causing Kate to roll her eyes in her best friend's direction. The redhead grins, arm thrown around Kate's neck to pull her into a quick side hug. They haven't seen each other in centuries - last time they saw each other, Amy didn't even know who Kate was. What a turn of events this has all been!

"Well, we are running into a dead-end where I am gonna have a brilliant plan that basically involves not being in one." Kate knows it won't be as easy as that because it never is. If they get themselves trapped in a dead-end, well, that could be the end and then what has she got to show for it. All of this trouble, and for what? "Oh, also, I'm going to do this."

Before anyone has any idea about what's happening, the Doctor steps towards Kate, one arm hooking around her waist, while his free hand takes a hold of the back of her head to lead her into a kiss. She gasps against his lips before she sinks into his touch, her mouth moving gently across his, her hands wrapping around his upper arms, tugging him closer until there's no space between them at all. His fingers dig deeper into her scalp, hair intertwining with them so that he can hold her there for a moment longer.