oo. epilogue

━━ 彡。༉༄˚✧ ━━

ENDINGS. The last bit of the stories that we all watch and read. An end to something that we learned to love and cherish with our entirety. It was the part where the chapters of the book come to an end. The time when the story closes its pages and stop to the part where the story maker desires.

Every story had its beginnings, its the part where we start with the plot and become exhilarated about what might be. Our curious minds coming to play and question things that corresponds to our chosen story. A fragment of the tale when we all meet the main character that goes through different things and face challenges, which we call as the conflict.

But just like how every story had its beginnings, they also have their ends. The bit of the plot where we all wrap things up and conclude our plot. Which brings us back to all the questions Aurora Kingsley has asked herself since the early part of the story.

What was the trouvaille of her story you may ask. The lucky find that she uncovered within the long journey. There were a lot. But the one thing from the numerous trouvailles to be gleaned in her book of life would be the discovery of her home.

The boy was not a mere person that brought color to her life. He wasn't just someone who always made her want to continue fighting for her life. Joel Dawson was and always will be the person that she loves. Her home.

Tranquil sounds filled her ears as she stared at the relaxing movements of the waves. Her body's small aching feeling temporarily went away as her mind was enveloped with peaceful noises of the crashing tides.

Billowing wind took her brunette strands and swayed it with them. The afternoon sun basking her with a pleasant warmth that made her skin glow. Her blue eyes looking as if it was the ocean that she was calmly watching.

"Hi," A voice greeted as they positioned themselves beside her.

The composed girl gave the person a small smile and proceeded to look ahead. "Aimee."

"How are you feeling?" Asked the beautiful asian girl.

Hugging herself as she felt the cold air nipping at her skin, Aurora closed her eyes. "Just some small aching here and there. But I think I'll survive."

"How about you?" The french girl inquired as she faced the girl beside her worriedly. "How are you holding up? Are the elder people okay?"

"We're fine. The colony was just shocked especially with the revelations and all, but we'll surpass it. Good news is they're not harmed." Aimee replied.

"That's a relief," She said in consolation. "Oh! I forgot, I still need to give you my gift."

Fluster enveloped the colony leader's face. "Here I thought you were only joking about that." But the girl laughed nevertheless. "Never imagined the day when Aurora Kingsley would gift me a set of lingerie."