xiv. millions of emotions in a single curse

━━ 彡。༉༄˚✧ ━━

WHAT THE FUCK. A good way to start a chapter. Words that seem to only form in the mind of a certain female. If she was confused about how to feel before, courtesy of an idiotic male, now she was bewildered. Her facial expression was something that you would either pity or laugh at.

Upon leaving, more like pushing, Joel Dawson to a temporal safety. She sprinted as fast as she could and led the monstrous beast away, for the boy to at least catch a breather. Aurora Kingsley was even planning of killing the creature herself but it looked like fate had other plans for her.

Because as she reached a destination which was far enough from Boy the dog and Joel the human, she was approached by another danger. And the danger was wearing the face of a definite angry, red and black colored, humongous ant.

Despite all of the misfortunes, Aurora was glad that she had learned about what this monster was. It was one of her modelling venue which was to the eastern United States, and one of her colleagues got stung by it. The creature was called a Dasymutilla occidentalis or to make its name easier, a Cow Killer.

The namesake coming from being a painful stinger that could absolutely kill a cow. The locals told them that the person was lucky enough due to being stung by a male and not a female. Resulting in them to continue their photoshoot with an unharmed model.

Some of the eastern people said that the males were harmless but the females, they were the vicious ones. The females has a sting that causes extreme pain and are easily identified due to them being wingless.

And if you have already guessed why Aurora was befuddled, it was because she was confused whether to laugh or cry. She was even unfortunate enough by screaming at the worm chasing her, pissing it off with her words being along lines of: “Oh my God. That looks like a huge penis.

Yet now she had to face another creature on the classification of the ant family. She didn't even dare question how that measly ant made its way to her location. Aurora needed to act fast for her own life was on the line.

She ran and ran, racking her mind to make up a quick decision that could possibly save her already endangered life. The girl tried and reached her pockets, but let out a choked sob as she felt that there wasn't a grenade there.

“Think,” She told herself. “Just let out a fucking thought you stupid brain.”

Letting out a groan, she momentarily closed her eyes and prayed that she wouldn't trip on something. Aurora was a smart girl, but large decisions were something that she had to close her eyes to and just think about the proper judgement.

I could die. She thought. Two creatures were on to her. One chasing me and the other one waiting for me at the dead end. All of the girl's thoughts were the bad side so she replied again. Give me the pros.