Chapter 19

The next day Caitlin woke up confused as to why she was sleeping at the couch but after she saw she was snuggled up with Barry then she remembered what had happened. She tried to get up without disturbing Barry but wasn't able to since he had an arm around her, so she decided to rest some more. After a few minutes she heard the kids coming out so she closed her eyes so that they don't know that she's awake. Once they came to the couch and saw the occupants they couldn't help but smile as it was the first time Henry saw it and Nora was still not able to believe that they were sleeping so close. The kids decided to cook breakfast for their parents so they went to the kitchen. As soon as they left Barry spoke with his eyes closed, "You know if you want to get up you can wake me up." Caitlin instantly opened her eyes and asked shocked, "Since when are you awake?" Barry chuckled and said, "Since you woke up." Caitlin said, "You know if you wake up early, maybe you can do your reputation some good by reaching places at time." Barry opened his eyes gazed at the woman he loves and said with a smile, "Well the tardiness can't be helped with." Caitlin smiled at his cuteness. After a few more minutes of chatting while snuggled up together they got up and headed towards the kitchen to check on the kids. The kids were cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon. After they all had their breakfast they all got ready. Caitlin headed to S.T.A.R. Labs with the kids and Barry headed to Jitters to talk with Iris.

When he entered he found Iris sitting on one of the tables with 2 cups of coffee so he went and sit with her and said, "Sorry to keep you waiting." She smiled at him and said, "No problem, I just got here. And this one's for you." handing him his coffee. He took the coffee and then sat silently for a few minutes before deciding to break the uncomfortable silence and said, "So hey Iris about what I said last night about the divorce, what do you say?" Iris looked at him gave him a sad smile and said, "You know I'll always love you but I can't hold you down to it as you love me in a different way and I want you to be free so I think I'll agree to the divorce. I'll move out from the loft till afternoon so don't worry." Barry smiled and said, "Well you don't need to move out from the loft I'll move out and look to stay with someone else. You should keep the loft as an apology." Iris smiled shook her head and said, "No Barry I need to move out from their for myself." Barry looked at her sadly so she said with a smile, "And besides you might need it in the future." Barry nodded at her and said, "Okay so I'll have the papers sent to you by tomorrow." She replied ok no problem but at least tell me who this is." Before he could reply he got a meta alert so he looked at her she nodded and he left Jitters to get to the site.

Just as he reached there he saw the kids and Frost arrive there. When they reached there saw two metas fighting each other but what seemed strange was that Team Flash had fought them before and they were so good with their powers but now they were attacking each other like rookies. Flash and Frost were taking down the meta and the kids were given crowd control. As they put metacuffs on the metas a man suddenly appeared behind them whom they didn't notice and did some strange actions with his hand. When he was done both Flash and Frost fainted which caused the metas to run. After a few seconds the kids arrived and as soon as they saw their parents lying unconscious on the street they quickly picked them up and took them to S.T.A.R. Labs. They put each one on separate beds and were checking over their stats and when they found out that all was normal they sighed of relief.

After a few minutes Frost began to open her eyes and as soon as the kids saw this they were by her side. When she opened her eyes and saw the kids she said, "Where am I?" as soon as she said this she seemed confused and started looking at her hands and started touching her face. The kids were confused seeing this and were just staring at her, Frost seeing this said, "Henry get me mirror, fast!!" Henry was startled hearing her this worried so he got it quickly and as soon as she looked in mirror she was shocked. Nora was concerned so she asked, "Frost are you alright?" Frost looked at her and said, "No I'm not alright and I'm definitely not in the right body, I'm Barry." the kids looked at her or him in shock and then the lying body of their father on the next bed and then again at Frost. They all were confused and were silent and soon they heard a groan from Barry's body and went to his body to see who was there in his body. And soon they realized that Flash and Frost had exchanged bodies and after a few minutes of discussion Henry suddenly asked, "What happened to Caitlin?" which concerned everyone. Barry asked Frost, "Frost how do you contact with Cait?" Frost said, "Just clear your mind and relax your body. Then call her out." Barry tried but nothing happened and suddenly he was shooting ice daggers out of his hands everywhere due to his worried state. The kids somehow got him go relax by talking him down. And then the kids decided to do the memory transfer to help them control their powers more and so they joined one hand and went to Frost put one hand on her head and she was losing balance but was caught by Barry before she fall and Barry asked, "It's strange saving myself from falling." which caused Frost to chuckle. Seeing this Cisco commented, "Frost smiling that's new but still it's Barry's body so what can I say." Hearing Cisco's comment she straightened up and made a neutral face. Then the kids went to Barry and did the same to him but she didn't even move after the transfer so he said, "Okay getting the hang of it." and then closed his eyes and said in his brain, "Cait you there?" suddenly he heard her voice, "Frost why are sounding like Barry?" Barry replied, "Because it's me. Something caused me and Frost to change bodies so can you please takeover as I'm feeling like invading your body." All 4 of them were looking confused at Barry that what was he doing and suddenly Frost's hair turned to its natural color indicating that Caitlin has taken over. Seeing the hair change Frost said, "Okay this is strange." and everyone laughed at this.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the delay I thought that I had uploaded it last week but apparently I didn't so sorry again.
If you found any mistake or have any suggestions or want a scene then do comment or message me.
Thank You