Chapter 13

As soon as Barry reached near ccpd he signalled his kids to stop in the alley so that no one sees them flashing around. After coming to a halt Barry looked at the kid and said, "Why don't you make yourselfs older now." to which both kids nodded and started vibrating for a second and when they stopped they looked older, almost the same age as Barry. Barry looked at them surprised and then headed inside the station. Upon entering he told his kids to wait while he went to the Captain's office to talk to him about them. After few minutes Barry signalled them to enter the office. When they entered they were greeted by Captain Singh. As they introduced themselves Singh looked at them confused, "Barry aren't their names similar to your parents?" to which Barry nodded. So singh continued, "And they are your personal physician's, i.e. Caitlin's cousins?" to which Barry nodded again. Singh continued, "Then why does Henry and Nora look like your long lost siblings?" Barry and the kids looked at him surprised to which Singh just laughed and said, "Hey hey I'm kidding. They are welcome to join here if you are willing to take their full responsibility." to which Barry nodded confidently and the left the office to go to his lab upstairs. Once they reached there they closed the door and started flashing around and making reports on all the due cases.

While at S.T.A.R. Labs Caitlin was looking through the kids reports of the test she performed the previous day to double check it all. While she was checking Frost spoke to her mentally, "Why do you think there's something wrong with those kids?" Caitlin was startled at first due to her speaking suddenly but replied mentally after calming down, "Don't you think something's fishy about them like from the moment they arrived they have been avoiding Iris somehow and preferring to spend time with me. And then they knew exactly what had happened to us and the solution to that, not that I'm complaining because I love you, Frost. You are like the sister I never had." Frost smiled at her mentally and said, "Maybe they don't have the best relationship like you and your mom. And I love you too, Caity. Tell this to anyone and I'll hurt your Scarlett speedsters." Caitlin said annoyed, "Like you could see him hurt. You and I both know that we both like him and neither of us can see him hurt." Frost replied, "I hate sharing my mind with you." Caitlin just smiled at this remark because she knew that Frost was just speaking this to make her mad, she didn't meant it. They were brought out of there talks by the computer beeping telling that the results were ready. As soon as she saw the results she went pale. When the system was beeping Cisco also had arrived to her lab and upon seeing her go pale he asked her, "Hey Caitlin, what happened?" as soon as she heard Cisco's voice she snapped out of her shock and said, "The kids are Barry's kids but they aren't Iris's." Cisco looked at her confused, "But the test which you performed yesterday said that she was their mother." Caitlin replied blankly, "They might have replaced it. Today I ran the details through our system and it shows that they aren't Iris's kids." Cisco asked confused, "Then who's their mother?" Caitlin replied, "I don't know." Cisco looked at her shocked.

At CCPD, while the speedsters were flash around the lab suddenly Nora slowed down and asked all to slow down to normal and as soon as they slowed down the door opened to reveal an officer. The officer said, "Allen, Singh told me to tell you about the new crime scene for you to check it out." and left a note at his desk with an address on it. Barry looked at Nora surprised, "How did you know that he was coming?" Nora replied, "I could sense movements." Barry looked at Henry and he nodded. Barry continued, "Ok you gotta teach me everything that you know about the powers like you taught me to make the suit." the kids looked at each other and were about to speak but Barry spoke again, "Please!!" and gave his kids his puppy dog eyes. Henry said, "You know dad this expression might work on mom and mommy but it wouldn't work on us." Barry looked at his kids confused and asked, "What do I do in the future?" Both looked at each other smiled and Nora said, "You gave this expression to mommy for going on a nice date with you as she didn't like all this sappy date, dinner and stuff." to which Barry replied smiling, "Yeah she's kinda kickass. But I still love her." to which both the kids smiled. Barry continued, "But seriously you need to teach me somethings." the kids looked at each other sighed in relief and Henry said, "Ok dad you win." Barry smiled proudly as his kids hold each other's one hand and put their other hand on this head closed their eyes to concentrate and again Barry lost his balance but took hold of the table to gain support and avoid falling. The kids looked at their father and smiled as he tried to stand again on his feet. When he stood he looked at his kids annoyed, "Ok you taught me something but what will I do knowing how to control Frost's ice body armor." Nora perked up, "Teach her. Make it a date sorts." Barry looked at his kids surprised, "Are you sure this is a good idea and she wouldn't freeze my feet to the ground." the kids looked at him and smiled. Henry spoke up, "But it'll be worth a shot." Barry smiled nodded and said, "Every moment with them is." the kids looked at him and smiled as he was lost in his thoughts. He was brought out of his thoughts by his phone ringing he saw the caller id and it was Cisco calling him so he answered, "Hey Cisco, what's up?" he replied, "Barry are you with the kids?" Barry looked confused and said, "Yes. Why? What happened?" Cisco replied, "Caitlin just found out that they are your kids but they aren't Iris's." Barry's eyes widened hearing this and he asked, "Who else knows about this?" Cisco replied, "Just me and her. Why?" Barry requested Cisco, "Can you both keep it that way, please? I'll tell both of ypu later about everything" Cisco was surprised hearing this and asked, "You already knew about it? Ok I'll tell Caitlin to keep it thay way but you have a lot of explaining to do to us." Barry sighed, "Yeah I know." and disconnected the call. The kids asked, "What happened?" Barry looked at them and said, "Your mom firgued out that Iris isn't your mom." the kids looked at each other in shock.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for being late, a lot is going on so I just didn't get time to update. I'll try to update sooner.
Thank you