Chapter 11

Once they reached there, Barry knocked on the door and soon a smiling Caitlin opened the door, Barry and the kids entered her apartment to get the kids settled. Before leaving Barry went to Caitlin and said, "Thanks Cait for letting them stay here and if you don't mind could you give Nora some of your old clothes as she doesn't seem to have clothes here." Caitlin just smiled and said, "Of course Barry and don't have to thank me for anything after all they are your kids. It's the least I could do for you." Barry just nodded to this sadly as he knew that they were her kids too but can't tell her. Caitlin saw this and asked, "What happened Barr?" Barry just shook his head and said, "Nothing just thinking something." Caitlin seemed hesitant believing him but still believed him. Saying goodbye and goodnight he left her place and went to his loft to his wife.

Upon reaching the loft he silently entered the loft and found Iris waiting for him, upon seeing him she asked, "Hey babe where have you been?" Barry said, "I went to Felicity's to have her make ids for the kids." she nodded and them they both went to the bedroom chamged and slept. But unlike everyday Barry was feeling happy before going to sleep as he knew that he and Caitlin can still be a couple in the future.

The next day Barry woke up early, got ready, left a note for Iris simply stating, 'Going out' and flashed to Caitlin's apartment with coffee and some bagels. On reaching there the door was opened by Nora and seeing this Barry was surprised and asked, "How did you know I was coming here?" to which Nora replied, "I and Henry can sense speedsters when they are moving so when I felt a speedster nearby I figured it might be you." Barry nodded and entered the apartment. He put the bagels and coffee down on the dining table and moved to kitchen to see if he can make anything for them to eat. When he looked at the contents he decided to make pancakes so he asked Nora, "Nora what type of pancakes does you and Henry prefer?" Nora replied, "Henry prefers Blueberry pancakes like mom and I prefer chocochips pancakes like you." hearing this Barry was just smiling.

After sometime Caitlin's sleep broke due the fragrance of pancakes coming to her so she got up and went to the kitchen to look who was cooking, and when she reached there she found Barry, Henry and Nora dancing while making pancakes. When Barry saw Caitlin looking at them and smiling he asked her to join him which she politely declined. So Barry took her hand and pulled her to where they were dancing and made her dance too. Henry and Nora were soo happy to see their parents happy and together. Once the pancakes were cooked they sat at the dining table and began eating. While they were eating Barry spoke up, "So do tell me something about you like any girlfriend, boyfriend or crushes? Anything?" hearing this the kids who were eating began to cough and Nora said, "No dad no." Henry scoffed at her and said, "Yeah right Charlie" to which Nora shouted, "Shut up Mia" the kids looked at each other with a loving sibling anger which made both Barry and Caitlin happy and smiling. Barry spoke up, "Juicy. Do tell." Nora looked at him a little ashamed but answered, "Charlie is the son of Aunt Kara and Aunt Lena whereas Mia is the daughter of Uncle Ollie and Aunt Felicity but they are just crushes." Henry continued, "Had been for a long time." to which Barry and Caitlin were shocked. Caitlin asked, "So you mean to say that Oliver and Felicity are going to have a daughter and Kara is gonna end up with Lena Luthor?" the kids looked at each other and replied, "Oops spoiler" to which Barry just smiled.

After finishing breakfast while Caitlin went to do her morning hygiene routine Barry asked his kids, "So how do we make Frost come back?" Henry started, "Simple we just have to scare her to an entirely next level." Nora continued, "We were thinking that Henry would make a time scout of himself and then we'll just pretend to be beaten up by reverse flash and lying here." Barry asked confused, "What's a time scout? And how are we gonna get a fake reverse flash here?" to which Henry just started vibrating and suddenly he divided himself into two parts and then one of the parts started vibrating fast and was standing there in a reverse flash costume. Barry looked at him confused so he said, "I basically divided my cells into two parts and don't worry we'll teach you and mommy everything we know about our powers." Barry just nodded.

As soon as they heard movements coming from Caitlin's room Barry and Nora lied on the floor acting unconscious and Henry and his time scout went near the wall with Henry pushed into the wall by his scout. When Caitlin came out of her room she saw Reverse Flash pushing Henry into the wall and Barry and Nora lying on the floor. She was so scared that she shouted and mist came out of her hands hitting the scout and her hair turned white. As soon as this happened Barry stood up went to Frost and held her so she doesn't attack the scout. Seeing Barry awake she asked, "What the hell's happening over here?" Barry replied, "We were just helping you break through the mental block." Upon realization Frost hugged Barry and said, "Here you are saving me again but Caitlin's not happy with this and now you need to face her." as soon as she finished speaking her hair turned auburn and she started to hit Barry in the chest crying, and saying, "Don't ever do that again, you scared the hell out of me." Barry just hugged her tightly and said, "I'm sorry Cait but we needed you to break the mental block and here we are with both you and Frost." Caitlin tightened the hug and began crying. Barry just stood there hugging her. After a minute she decided to break the hug and whip her tears. After doing so she asked, "Who was that Reverse Flash?" Henry said, "My time scout." Caitlin looked at Barry confused, he chuckled and said, "This was my exact reaction. He divided his body into two parts." Caitlin nodded understanding. After all this was over they decided to head to S.T.A.R. Labs. Nora and Henry went near the gate and Barry took Caitlin in his arms bridal style suddenly and they all flashed out of the house.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm back. Do tell if you want any particular scene or found a mistake.
Thank you