Chapter 16

As they were talking Barry's phone rang breaking them from their deep conversations. Barry excused himself from the group to talk the call and went outside. As he left Frost turned to Cisco and asked, "Hey what did you wanted to talk to Barry about?" Cisco shrugged and said, "Nothing important." Frost raised her eyebrow and questioned, "Really Vibey?" and Frost started coming out of her hands. Cisco looked at her scared and said, "Hey really it was nothing." to which Frost just nodded and put her hand down. Cisco sighed and said, "Damn Frost, you know one of this days you are definitely gonna kill me with a heart attack if not by freezing." Frost just smiled at this.

Barry came in and said, "Sorry I've to go. A crime scene has to analyzed." the kids said in unison, "Can we help you?" Barry just nodded and said, "Okay" to which both the kids smiled. Seeing the kids happy made the 3 adults happy. Frost said, "Kids you go ahead I need to speak to your dad alone then he'll join you." the kids just nodded and left after taking the address from Barry. Cisco left to give them some privacy. As they were alone Frost spoke up, "You know Barry I and Caity both think that you should tell Iris and the woman you love the truth as living a lie isn't only hurting you but it isn't fair to Iris." Barry looked at Frost and said, "You know for so long I was afraid to tell the woman I love about how I fell, but now that the kids are here and have told me she feels the same maybe I will do it. But I don't know how I'll ever be able to break the news to Iris that I only proposed to her to change one little thing at the time of Savitar and only married her because I felt obligated to since she loved me and I owed this much to Joe." by now Frost turned into Caitlin and said, "You know you don't owe anyone anything, Barr. You are your own person and if you take decisions thinking that you owe someone something then it wouldn't be the best." Barry just nodded and hugged her tightly which she happily reciprocated. Caitlin told him while hugging him, "You know we are all always there for you." Barry broke the hug, looked her in the eyes and said, "I know and that's why I trust you, Frost and Cisco with my life more than anyone." Caitlin just give another one of her smile which the speedster was in love with. After a moment she told him, "Go now the kids might be waiting for you." Barry stepped back, nodded and left to go to his kids at the crime scene.

Upon reaching the crime scene, he found that the kids have completed the reports and were talking to one of the officers. So he decided to head their way, upon reaching the officer said, "You know Allen they could replace you if you don't start being regular." Barry just awkwardly nodded and looked at his kids who were smiling. Then he decided to talk to them alone so he said, "Nora can you show me the report and Henry tell me everything you found." to which both of them and the officer left. As soon as the officer left Barry turned to his kids and said, "Hey no need for that, I believe you both but how did you do all this so fast?" Henry said, "From the future, remember?" Barry nodded. Nora came to him and said, "It was a meta named Blocked by Uncle Cisco. We know where and how to catch her." Henry continued, "But you can't come with us as Cicada is gonna show up to kill her." Barry was confused so he asked, "Who's Cicada? And why can't I come with you because of him?" Nora said, "Well because his dagger negates the meta powers you have." Henry continued, "And since we aren't metas we aren't affected." Barry looked confused so Nora continued, "We're mutants like mom. We didn't get our powers from dark matter but it's in our genes." Barry was shocked hearing this and asked, "Wait. Caitlin had her powers from before? How come no one knew?" Henry replied, "We'll tell you everything at S.T.A.R. Labs." Barry nodded and they all left to a nearby alley and then flashed to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Upon reaching back OG team Flash was there at the cortex with the kids. Nora began speaking, "Caitlin there is something you should know." Barry and Cisco looked at each other in shock as they thought that they were gonna tell her that she's her mother. But then Henry continued, "It's about you father." Caitlin looked at them confused and asked, "What about my dad?" Nora replied, "As you know you didn't get the powers from the particle accelerator explosion but they were with you since you were a kid and it's due to the fact that your father experimented on you and himself to cure the ALS." Henry continued, "He was successful in doing so but it resulted in you getting Frost and him getting Icicle as alter egos. While he was able to put a mental dampener in you but wasn't able to in himself so he told your mother to fake his death and he's currently looked in one of the Tannahauser facility in south pole." upon hearing this she was heartbroken and crying so Barry went to her took her in a hug and let her cry for as long as she wanted to. After a few minutes she broke the hug wiped her eyes and said, "So we can still my dad?" the kids nodded and Nora said, "But first we have to deal with Cicada to night." Caitlin was confused and asked, "Who's Cicada?" Henry replied, "He's a meta, he has a dagger of some sort that can negate meta abilities. And since Nora, me and Frost being mutants he doesn't have any effect on us." Caitlin looked at the kids and nodded.

In the evening the mother children trio was ready to take on Cicada so they head towards the dock where Blocked was making her weapon deal. As they reached there the twins quickly defeated blocked and put meta dampening cuffs on her and were about to leave when suddenly an strange lightning shaped dagger hit the ground out of nowhere. The kids looked at Frost nodded and then Henry took Blocked to Iron Heights and quickly came back. Then a man in black hooded coat came out of the shadows and tried to attack them but was failing so he stretched out his hand towards the dagger and the dagger came to him and he quickly aimed towards Nora to stab her but she speeded out of the way. Seeing this Cicada said, "How is this possible, no one can use their powers in front of my dagger." Frost smirked at this and froze his legs to the ground. Just as they were about to take him in suddenly a speedster in black iron suit appeared out of nowhere and vibrated his hand through Cicada's chest killing him. And ran out.

Frost looked at the kids in shock and saw that the kids were terrified seeing this speedster so she asked them, "Who was he?" Nora answered afraid, "He was Deathspeed" Henry continued, "He's so early. No this can't be happening not now." Frost tried to ask him but they instantly took her back to the cortex before she could speak.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm back. I'm feeling a little better so here I'm with another chapter. Do tell me what do you think of the story. If you found any mistake or wanted a particular scene do tell me.
Thank you