Chapter 3

As they were all chatting Barry remembered that he had to meet with Captain Singh at the CCPD. So Barry decided to speak, "Sorry guys I had to meet with Captain Singh at the CCPD so I'll meet you later", the kids interrupted, "Can we come?" Barry looked at them and said, "No, stay here there with your........mom and Wally could you please take their samples to the Legends, if worse comes to worse maybe we can take them home in the waverider." Everyone nodded, the kids a little sad. After Barry left Caitlin came upto the kids and asked, "You are gonna go aren't you?" to which both the kids grinned and nodded.

At CCPD, Barry was with the captain and was given his id and keys to lab back. Captain got into the elevator and before the door closed he spoke up, "Allen there are a few cases filed up as we didn't give anyone your place." Barry simply nodded and went to his lab, as soon as he opened the door he saw piles of cases lying there and smiled to himself and though, 'A few?'. Using his speed he got started on the files and a few seconds later the kids came in speeding which made Barry jump back in surprise. Seeing Barry jump back both kids couldn't help but laugh at their father. Barry them gave them a questioning look and asked "Didn't I tell you both to stay with your mom?"

Nora spoke up, "But dad we want to help and since we are qualified to be CSIs so we thought why not help you!" Barry tried to speak, "I don't know it's just" but was interrupted by Henry speeding towards the desk. Henry picked up a file from the table and sat on the chair and began going through it. Henry spoke up looking at the file, "So the fire marshal at the site says that grazing in the melted glass suggests liquid accelerant" Barry walked up to him and spoke, "Any petroleum based household product can cause this type of grazing" Nora walked up beside them and spoke up, "Like floor wax or shag rugs, even balloons" Barry took the file and said, "Yeah, the glass melt under the surface like ice cream in the cracks of waffle cone." Henry began, "Oh, like when you get two scoops of cookie dough ice cream" Nora continued, "with extra sprinkles at the Mason Family Ice Cream shop in" all spoke together, "Happy Harbor, Rhode Island" Barry looked at the kids smiled and said, "My parents used to take me there when I was a kid." The kids smiled and Henry said, "It's our favorite dessert." Barry was smiling even more and replied, "Mine too."

After some happy moments Barry said, "Hey, look, I'm sorry, um, you're obviously good at forensics, but you shouldn't interfere." Hearing this the children's happy faces dropped and seeing this Barry tried to explain, "I mean, people like us, we need to be responsible." Hearing this Henry said "Right! Uh, timeline." Then Nora said, "The timeline, yeah." While they were conversing the police radio started, 'All available units, M-0-3 in progress, 10th and Neely.' Hearing the radio Nora spoke, "M-0-3, that's a meta attack, right?" Both looked at Barry and he said, "Yeah, but my suit's all torn up. I don't have anything to-" but was interrupted by Henry flashing out and then back again holding a Flash suit. Upon seeing the suit Nora spoke up, "Direct from Uncle Cisco's back closet. One first-edition red emblem OG super suit." Henry continued, "Total fan favorite." Barry awkwardly took it and replied, "Thank you. Uhh, I'm-- I'm gonna handle this. You just uhh, you...stay." Both gave him their sad puppy look but he just stared at them and finally replied sadly, "Okay." Barry nodded and said, "Now I'm gonna go." and flashed out. Upon reaching there he saw two police offices being punched in the air. As he was in flashtime, he went to the tall man, the meta, with black mask of some kind, puched him. Then went to the officers picked them up and kept on the sidewalk. After exiting flashtime he was talking to the officers as he heard the meta's voice, "Now it's my turn, Flash." Flash started moving towards him in normal speed and he heard Nora's voice from a distance, "Gridlock?" and Henry continued, "Schway!" Flash turned around looked at them, they were wearing a purple suit with a domino mask, and asked, "What are you doing?" They both began to speak, "No, no" but were interrupted when as the meta puched Flash and he was sent flying away. Both ran upto where the was thrown and found him coming out of a fountain with torn suit.

After some time everyone was at the cortex with the twins at the center. Barry was with Iris at the control table, Caitlin was helping Cisco who was a little hung over. Henry began to speak, "We just wanted to" but was interrupted when Nora spoke up, "Oh, grife. You're mad at us." Iris began to say, "No, Nora, we're not. We're just" but was interrupted when Henry spoke up, "Please dad don't say disappointed." Nora continued, "That's so much worse." Barry's face lightened upon hearing this. Henry spoke up again, "I mean, we just didn't think it was a big deal." Nora continued, "It was only Gridlock." Hearing this Cisco spoke up, "Oh, Gridlock, huh? Boy, the future's got some great names." Barry looked at him and chuckled. Seeing this the twins were soo happy and seeing the kids happy made Caitlin smile a little. Since Cisco was hungover he continued, "This lighting!" and put his vibe goggles on to avoid it. Now Caitlin asked, "How did you know who he is?" to which both said in unison, "Flash Museum." Upon hearing this everyone looked at them in shock.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, please do tell me what you think of this story so far, I know many of you are thinking that it's somewhat like Season 5 but I've got something big planned for the future.
If you guys have any requests for a type of scene do tell and I'll put it up. Lastly if you find any mistake do tell me.
Thank you