Chapter 4

Cisco asked curiously and surprised, as everyone else, "Did you say 'Flash Museum'?" Nora replied, "Yeah." Henry continued, "It has all the villains and battles in chronological order." Nora continued, "We've studied everything." Hearing this Iris asked, "So you know this guy's real name?" Henry replied, "Mr. Myles, the curator, he scrubbed all the names for legal reasons." Nora continued, "But it really shouldn't matter. I mean, Gridlock was a one-and-done. You guys beat him in one try" Henry continued, "or at least... you were supposed to. Ugh, now, because of us, he's on the run, and the timeline's all messed up again, and" but were interrupted by Barry speaking as he couldn't see his children in such misery, "Henry Nora, hey, look, look, I've made way bigger mistakes than this in time traveling." Caitlin spoke up to brighten them, "We'll get this guy you don't need to worry about that." Barry spoke up, "But the longer you stay here, the more things might change. We need to get you home." Henry replied, "But we aren't able to access the speedforce time portal to get home." After some thinking Caitlin replied, "What about the tachyon absorption enhancer? The one that Thawne used to increase his speed?" Hearing this hungover Cisco started speaking, "Ooh, and if we charge it up, we could uh, boost the Speed Force in their cells like some kind of thing that boosts Speed Force in cells." Hearing this Barry replied, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's a good idea. Let's--okay, finding Gridlock and getting Nora and Henry home need to be our priorities."

Everyone was getting to work but were interrupted by Ralph walking in with a glass board and marker, "No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop wait" But was interrupted by Cisco shouting, " You are too loud!" Ralph ignored this and continued explaining, "Okay, so--but this needs to be our priority. Now, I realize that you're all way ahead of me in this time-travel business, but guys, I think I just discovered something. So if--if Nora and Henry can time travel, that means they can create new timelines, right? New timelines means that parallel timelines can exist. So, guys, I think that a whole other universe could exist. It sounds crazy, but think about it." Now he started drawing circles to represent different Earths and began to explain again, "There could be an Earth where we're all bad guys, or another Earth where there's no world hunger, or--or another Earth where- where they never made that last 'Indiana Jones' movie. Think of the possibilities. It's like some kind of a manyverse." Seeing everyone's reaction he asked, "And everybody knows about the manyverse." To which Iris replied, "Multiverse, and so do you, Ralph. Breacher? Gypsy? Harry?" Caitlin continued, "What did you think we meant when we said Harry was from Earth-2?" Ralph replied annoyed, "That he is from Earth 'also'. You guys really need to make, like, a welcome pamphlet, or at least a Powerpoint or something." Seeing all this the kids were smiling, when Caitlin looked at them she and couldn't help but smile. Now Barry finally spoke up, "Hey, Ralph, buddy? Can we get off time travel, maybe, please? Let's focus on finding Gridlock, all right?" to which Ralph just nodded and Barry replied, "Thank you. I'm gonna go to CCPD, see what I can dig up." Iris replied nodding, "Okay, I'll stay with Nora and Henry. " Now Barry looked at his kids and said, "Let's just make sure" but was interrupted by Nora speaking, "We know." and Henry continued, "Protect the timeline." Barry just nodded and flashed out.

After some time Caitlin, Cisco, Iris and the kids were standing at the particle accelerator door. Cisco was helping out Henry and Caitlin was helping out Nora putting on tachyon enhancers. Nora and Henry were so excited about this so Nora spoke up, "I can't believe I'm wearing the tachyon enhancer that dad wore when he met aunt Kara for the first time." Henry smirked and said, "Yeah you would like that wouldn't you?" and started laughing. Nora slapped him on the arm and said, "Shut up, Henry" while they were arguing Barry came in asking, "Hey, did my suit shrink? And what's this awful smell?" Hearing this Henry spoke up, "Dad it's the one you wore against King Shark." and then the twins looked at each other smiled and began to say in a heavy voice, "Flash, Zoom wants you dead." Hearing this Barry just looked at them and laughed and said, "Yeah yeah" Then suddenly Barry's face became serious and said, "We should get going." The twins just nodded putting on their mask while Barry pulled on his cowl. Henry spoke up, "So I guess this is good bye then." Nora continued, "Well at least for you but for us we'll see you in 1 minute." Both just hugged Barry tightly and began to take their stance to run when Iris spoke up, "I wish you could have stayed more." Nora said, "Don't worry, Mom will." Henry interrupted, "Mom you will." Barry thought that it was strange but didn't say anything. And they start running.

As soon as they begin running Wally arrived there worried and ask, "Did they already leave?" Everyone nodded to him and he said, "We need to stop them." But before anyone could do anything they heard a light blast voice from the pipeline. When they all reached there they found the kids there. On not seeing Barry, Caitlin spoke up, "Where's Barry?" and ran forward to look for him and found him with torn suit on him. She held him up taking his hand around her shoulder and neck and started walking towards everyone. As soon as Cisco spotted them, he went to help Caitlin in carrying Barry. Soon they were all transported to med bay for Caitlin to look over them.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, if you find any errors do let me know and if you want any scene do tell and I'll put it in.
Thank you