7

YOUR POV.

You often hear people say destiny is within us whether we believe in it or not, some are unfortunate to follow that path due to, either our ignorant mindset or as many claims, it's your own karma. Why can't we simply choose to make our, own mark? No one believes in what they want, stuck in a loop where 'You have to do it' or 'it's your destiny'

I never quite believed in such fragile things, then again I've never witnessed it. Right now I have a group of girls surrounding each other as if they were guarding one another for any sort of danger. This is what's currently happening we're being precautious rather than allowing some silly free-spirited move ruin the night.

Destiny is nothing, but a hoax.

I tilt my head as I watch the rainbow lights decorate everyone's bare skin. We had arrived maybe a few minutes or so when suddenly a group of frat boys spotted us some drinks. It was my first time trying alcohol, well nonstop drinking that is. I'm not sure when I went deep into thought about everything, perhaps this liquid is the cause of my emotions, the blue plastic is brought up to my face, swinging it back and ford as I take a quick sniff. "fuck" I turned elsewhere in disgust so this what, Lilac and Tae meant about setting myself up. "she smelled it" one of the girls yelled out, I give her a playful glare, covering the ear that was on her side.

"Mina you didn't have to be so loud" we all burst out laughing, getting stares from a couple of faces, I glance around in case I see any of them as I sip on the last of my mixed drink. "Your boys hang in the backyard" Taeyong's words are a slur and I'm beginning to think maybe taking shots before arriving here wasn't the best option. "That's not very helpful, I can barely stand, walking seems too tiresome" I chuckle, handing him my cup for another round, he shakes his head already opening the bottle of scotch, "Let's take another shot you and I, yeah?" I nod without hesitation suddenly being pulled into a different room, "Where's everyone else?" I can almost feel the taste in my mouth disappear as everything becomes numb, the lights are no longer, visible, and the only person I'm able to see is, Taeyong.

"You seemed pretty spacey earlier and I wanted to ask if you're okay, you got something on your mind, don't ya?" his voice says otherwise, almost as if he's the one calling out for help, I take a seat where I assumed is the bed and pat the spot beside me, "I was thinking of nothing worth sharing, how about you? What's up" the pink-haired boy is already in tears when I'm finished asking, "I'm sorry, Y/n I.. Just.. I don't know" I brush a hand over his back assuring him it's okay to cry, I've never been good at talks I can barely manage with my feelings, but for some odd reason, I let this wave of confidence take control. "You don't need to tell me what exactly is happening, just keep in mind it won't last forever, no feeling is ever promised" at that moment, Taeyong releases more tears along with sobs, he brings me in for a hug as I wrap my smaller arms around him.

Despite him being much taller than me, right now he seems very tiny and I feel like this overprotective mother who's willing to face the devil himself. "he hates me" his comment is faint, but enough for me to grasp, mhm I knew it was about a boy. I sigh letting go of him for a mere second and take the cup of scotch, "let's take a shot, my crush hates me too" I send him a grin, seeing as the night skies illuminate us. "bottoms up" Tae says in between wipes, I don't think much of it realizing it's probably an inside joke. "By the way, Ten doesn't hate you, he's just a pussy boy who's afraid of nice people" I can't help but laugh at the guy's confession as I go for the bottle and pour us another glass.

"What makes you say that?" I question wanting to understand his statement, Tae shrugs running a hand over the many strands, and chugs the shot before me.

"I've seen you two in the yard, he tends to get startled a lot whenever you get closer or maybe, you say something he isn't familiar with, I'm not too sure since I don't know what you talk about, but from what I've noticed he seems scared"