6

It'd been several days since you last saw Ten, you pondered over that night, questioning if maybe that was the last time you'll ever cross paths with him. Surely before being swamped by your assumptions he appeared as if nothing occurred, treating you as usual.

Regardless of his lack of respect, something felt foreign. "Has his eyes always been this dim?"

During week one he gave you a brand new laptop, apologizing for what he had done. You wanted to ask if everything was okay, yet your mouth didn't manage to open seeing as the tanned guy walked off after you nodded in response. It made you infuriated not being able to speak properly whenever he was around you like he was some sort of wizard who put you in a trance preventing you from thinking, talking, or acting like any other normal being. Yang had also said sorry in which you smiled reassuring him it was nothing. This presented an opportunity to question what had happened that night, but once again it felt uncomfortable meddling into someone else's business and it didn't help it was Ten's, the boy who seems to always have a problem with you.
Various thoughts of what put you in that situation, to be despised by someone, who constantly consumes your thoughts began floating. You were starting to feel insecure being as no one had ever made you second guess your potentials sure there were those mindless bullies that disliked you for being ahead or being recognized as one of the top students, but no one ever got under your skin like he does.

Week two got here faster than you expected. You pinched yourself for entering such a fairytale when Ten sat beside you during lunch, he shook his head at your puzzled expression as you held your chopsticks without any food. "What?" he spoke, pulling out what you assume was a notebook to your surprise it was a folder of all his sketches. You scanned at the art he'd made visible for you to see, mouth completely wide open by now as you became fascinated by the astonishing pieces he was currently working on. Ten simply carried on, hand gliding in the smoothest way you didn't think was possible the bright light behind him making him look like some artist lost in his world as he created his very own. Without any care in the world. "You've never seen someone draw before?" his voice snapped you back to reality, you swung your head slowly, placing both chopsticks over the bowl of ramen, "Well.. I guess on t.v I have" Ten chuckled, shifting his dark oats towards your direction he then noticed you were too distracted to meet with his gaze, smiling as you brushed over the bird he last drew.

"Looks so real" you barely spoke up, round orbs roaming at the entire masterpiece. He never knew watching someone admire his portraits would cause such delight emotion within him, people often grabbed his sketches and stared for hours and he'd felt nothing. Up until now.

You were currently getting past week three when the rest of the guys invited you to some fancy get together. Everything was suddenly falling into place and you weren't arguing as much with Ten, he even made it a habit to accompany you to lunch every day. "I'll sit here if you criticize my work and tell me when I'm slacking" was what the guy made you promise him for your little playdates to resume. You of course agreed, wanting to keep the peace he granted you with. Despite the calmer days, you can't deny it was a bonus getting some time alone with Ten, you were still oblivious to your feelings, but maybe right now wasn't the time to wander around crushing on the first guy that makes you confuse, yet brings a great amount of happiness. It was quite alarming, now you just learned to deal with it.

"I want you to meet someone.." Lucas called out for you for the third time, at last breaking whatever thought you were lost in again, "Hm?" you turned to the male, he wore a black leather jacket, black baggy joggers, and a pair of boots, Lucas smiled as you peered your head out for him to go on.

"Well I know you might feel kinda, I don't know.. weird since all you see is dudes 25/8 a day so I invited my sister, she and her friends will come over in an hour and you can get ready with them.. You know make some girlfriends" he laughed, rubbing a hand over his mouth avoiding to show his smile that he can't contain. He was unsure if you'd feel either upset or left out since you've gotten used to being around them and Xiaojun's clan. However, you felt quite the contrary by his sweet gesture. It amazed you how Lucas being the softest teddy could befriend someone like Ten. Then again you often see people hang out with opposite personalities as them is the dynamic of this world you supposed?

"Thanks, Lucas that was very thoughtful of you" you had walked up to the tall man, arms crossed while you wondered what outfit to wear. You recall only attending one party throughout your entire high school years and couldn't decide on what would be the exact attire to wear. Lucas had retrieved his hair adding a couple more gel hoping it didn't run out by the end of the night like it usually does, he then mumbled a couple of lyrics from the song he'd been playing when a knock on the door was heard. "I got it" he yelled out, opening up for the group of girls.

In a matter of seconds, there were about seven or eight new faces following with a guy who had pink dyed. "You said, two other girls, and that was it" Lucas examined everyone, wide eyes still in shock by his sister's disobeying. The redhead rolled her eyes, grinning as she set eyes on you, she slightly yanked at your long sleeve and brought you in for a hug, surprised by her approached you jerked, but ended up squeezing with such care "Nice to finally meet you, I'm Lilac" she would say breaking away from the encounter, "Y/n and same here nice to meet you" you smiled back, eying the rest of the people. Lucas had given up walking back to his side of the room and focused on leaving everything settled upon your arrival back home. "Ah.. Yes, and these are, Joy, Karma, Gahyeon, Angel, Lia, Taeyong, and Mina" you bowed at almost everyone, sending each one of them a glance. They seemed like an edgy group of teens who were prepared for destruction at any given moment, the only guy steps forward, twirling one of your locks of hair, "Such soft hair, what are you planning to wear, babe?" you didn't want to assume his sexuality, but by his body language and the way he talks you're convinced, Taeyong is either gay or bisexual? His smiley twinkles seemed to carry such beaming light, smirking at your silence, "I'm gay don't worry" he patted you playfully, rolling his eyes as he bit down on his lower lip, "I-i didn't-" you stuttered in which the entire group burst out laughing and you joined in feeling your face heat up.

College was fun it guided you to the most unusually beautiful people. It was a place you've invariably desired for. Somewhere it wasn't high school, even though a few made it feel like those days there were people like the ones you met who made it worth being here.

"Ten is going to die when, I'm done with you" Lilac whispered to you, winking as she placed a black crop top over your shirt. The girls giggled amongst themselves sharing some nods agreeing with their friend, you can hear faint comments as they gossiped about you and the guy being side by side during lunch. Taeyong raised a brow, trying to put together an outfit in his head as he imagined you wearing it, "How about some baggy denim?" he suggested, rummaging through the bag he brought. "So.. You and Ten?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"No. I mean what do you mean?" your inquiry made the rest smile like little grade school girls taking them back to those innocent days. You know? When no one understood what they were feeling until finally, someone grew the courage to questioned.

"Oh my little, Y/n we have lots to teach you"