3

"What exactly are you getting out of this again?" Hendery stumbled upon some pebbles giving them slight kicks as he kept up with his troublesome, best friend,

"Your brother is pissed off? That makes me oh.. I don't know? Feel happy" Ten would then grip your wrist tighter, figuring your little plot of freeing yourself from his hold, the boy wiggled his brows taking a brief stop, "Don't worry, we're the people you'll want to hang out with" he'd proceed with the getaway and climbed the stairs. Sundown was bound to approach, you flickered your gaze over at the hues of orange mixed with yellow, and tint of light pink, you never got to witness such scenery back home since you were usually working, finishing homework, or just didn't see the point at losing focus on such beauty. All those years you forced yourself to study and find a way out, yet you were here being held captive by one of your peers. Not anymore your tough side gained some strength but soon flee at the sight of, Ten's seriousness.

You were unsure how to order the male currently dragging you to let you go and you'd willingly follow wherever their next destination would be. Then again you weren't certain if you'd even have an option. From all the turns of events occurring you hadn't noticed the heat that's been spreading throughout your cheeks, you then knew you probably had them filled with a rosy shade. Suddenly your eyes shifted towards the paw wrapped over your fair skin. Ten's side profile was enough to discourage that tiny bit of confidence you've built in a matter of minutes, cheering yourself that you were independent and didn't need anyone, but you. Ugh. Why me? Just let me go his pointy nose seemed like the perfect shape to boop, but you knew that was nearly impossible to accomplish. How can something this soft be own by someone so arrogant and bossy? You questioned as the four continued with the route out of school, "Wait!" you jolted into a complete stop, bumping with the person you were more familiar with, Lucas held you from the back, quickly he'd hand you back to the dark-haired man and coughed as if he was apologizing to you and ten. You're taller you, coward! you mentally smacked, bigfoot (Lucas) for being such a wuss it was then when you realized how much authority, Ten had over many people.

"What's the matter now?" his orbs met yours for the first time, or at least it felt like it was, Ten even acknowledged the vibrant sensation fumed through his glowy coat, being way too familiar with these sort of episodes, he rolled his oats, patiently waiting for your response. You remained in awe by every detail you were able to capture, the way his lower lip shiver for unknown reasons as those dark chocolates pierced within yours, why can't he be uglier maybe then it'd be easier to be rude. "I'll tag along, can you just let me go, please?" you mustered your calmest response despite the fact your heartbeat had been banging the longer he stared at you and it didn't help that the others were also mimicking their leader's action. Hendery the newer face, send you a sincere grin shaking his head in disapproval as he turned over to, Ten who was fully silent nearing closer and closer to you, "Personal space, Ten" his deeper voice lingered as you went from the two tanned men and hoped, the one currently causing your insides to go insane to oblige his friends suggestion.

It didn't take long for, Ten to shove your wrist away and picked up his pace, carrying on with his walk. You wondered if that angered him or perhaps you were thinking too much of it and he obviously didn't find any care for your request or, Hendery's "Don't worry he's just hungry" Hendery would whisper to you as he signals for you to follow along, Lucas had caught up with the other leaving you and the guy behind. Your curiosity took the best of you and you couldn't restrain yourself from asking, "Is he mad?" your plumps adding pressure, making them linger atop of one another firmly, brows furrowing at the slimmer boy's awaiting response. Hendery's steps were delicate and patient, hands buried inside his pockets, now and then he'd take glances at you then retrieve back to the concrete, "He'll be okay, he has a thing for taking charge" he would say in hopes your expression settled down, you shrugged biting the inside of your cheek and without being alert you tangled both arms until they were completely crossed.
"My therapist mentioned once to me whenever, someone crosses their arms it's usually due to lack of trust or them trying to keep guard" Hendery kept his attention on the two boys ahead seeing as Lucas poked, Ten's shoulder at every query he probably had that was enough to tick off his short temper, you found yourself doing the same with him after you looked at your laced arms. Why are his eyes so warm, yet carry so much sadness? Weird. Before you knew it both of you were joining the rest at some sort of cafe, you were about to ask Ten something when out of nowhere another faceless person rushed over to his opposite side, clasping his shoulders and swung them frantically.
"Yangyang I swear to-"
"Mate don't say god, what I tell ya?"